Chapter 4

Batman paced around the computer. "They've been gone for a day! Where are they!" He growled to himself. When the team didn't return for a few hours, the league started to worry. Batman checked for anything that could help, but he found nothing. Batman growled and slammed his fist down on the desk, making a dent and almost breaking it. The zeta tubes announced an arrival

Recognized: Robin B01

Batman leaped out of his chair and ran over too the zeta tubes. An envelope was sitting on the floor, a J written on it in something that looked suspiciously like blood. Batman quickly grabbed it and opened it. It was a flashdrive. He instantly plugged it in and static showed on the screen. Suddenly, a white face with green hair and red lips popped up. Joker waved his hand. "Hi, batsy! I found your little birdy and his friends!" Joker laughed, moving the camera to show Miss M, Superboy, and Artemis glaring at the camera. Kid Flash was knocked out, and Robin..... Batman's eyes narrowed at the sight of Robin. His uniform was torn and blood pooled around his chair. His head was lowered but Batman could tell he was glaring at the camera. He turned it back. "I would tell you where we are, but there's no fun in that! So I'll give you a hint. We are......in a building." He started laughing. "Have fun, Batsy!" And with that, the screen went blank. Batman quickly contacted the rest of the league. He narrowed his eyes. 'I will find them if it's the last thing I do!'