Chapter 11

(Ok this is the last chapter pls don't kill me)

Batman basically flew down the corridors of an abandoned building, only focused on finding the team. Anyone who got in his way was basically beaten to a pulp and tosses aside like trash. His main and only focus:
Find Robin and the team
He pulled up a map of the building he had downloaded prior coming to the scene. However, before he could take off again, a cry of anguish sounded from beside him in a room. He kicked the door down and rushed in only to be stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide in horror

HAHAPERFECTLYPLACEDBREAKLINEISHERE!NOWKEEPREADING

Everything hurt. His body was burning and his head was pounding like Someone was repeatedly hitting him with a hammer. He was slightly aware of his surroundings, but was in complete darkness. Utterly helpless. He couldn't move, couldn't open his eyes, couldn't even cry out. The only thing he could do was breath and listen. Whatever the joker had done to him, it hurt like freaking hell. 'Reminder, kick joker's ass next time.' He thought. A sound of a door getting kicked open was heard and his heart sped up.
'Maybe it's Batman!' He thought.
He was right. Strong arms quickly scooped him up and ran. He didn't know what happened next because darkness ate him like a piece of ham on thanksgiving dinner(I'm hungry for judge😂😂)
-BREAKLINELIKEABOSS-

Robin slowly rose into consciousness, noticing straight away his pain. He opened his eyes and quickly squinted them against the bright glare of lights. Letting out a small groan, he pushed himself into a sitting position, noticing his wrapped waist and wounds. A door opening tore his gaze from his body to the newcomer. Batman. The bat approached him quickly, sitting beside him on the bed. "I'm sorry, Dick." He whispered. The. The bird looked at him in confusion, and opened his mouth to speak. Nothing came out and it dawned on him.
He would never speak.
Ever.

MUHAHAHAHAHA! I'm evil, I know. Whelp, IT SUCKED I KNOW! PLEASE HATE ALL YOU WANT!
Bye <3 ~ THE AWESOMEST BEING EVER TO EXIST