Missing Girl: 5"5 Blond Hair Blue Eyes

"Look over there my sweet!" I whisper into her ear and my lover trembles.
"I got you some new stuffies, isn't that great?" I exclaimed to her.
She mumbled something I could not hear.
"Now now, dear. You know it's not polite to mumble."
She looked down and I smiled at my own foolish forgetfulness.
"Oh my mistake dear, can't quite talk with your mouth covered can you."
I removed the cloth from over her mouth.
"Now, what was that sweetie?"
She trembled once more, obviously basking in the glow of my love.
"Please mr., please let me go? I won't tell anybody about this I promise? Just please-"
I silenced her with a quick slap, the rough skin of my palm making contact with the porcelain feather soft skin of her cheek.
"Why do you keep acting like this Kimmy! You know that makes me upset! So why do you keep acting like you don't know me Kim?"
Gentle tears ran down her face and I felt my heart drop. Guess we'd have to start over again. I'd have to kill her and let her body become one with the earth once more and then go out and find her again. Honestly, I was getting tired of this game she was making me play.
"Guess we gotta start again, I'll go get the hammer," I sighed as I covered her mouth with the cloth again.
As I walked away she started to scream over the cloth and struggle against the ropes around her ankles and wrist. She always screamed.