•1• New Schools Suck

The art I found above and for my cover is not mine. I don't know who made them, but credits to them.

WARNING: THERE WILL BE INTENSE LANGUAGE (cussing but I mean if you watch them it should bother you, right?)

October 17, 2016.

-Jack-

Sean William McLoughlin. Oh, how I hate that name. So I tell everyone to call me Jack.

Why do I hate that name? I hate the people who call me that name.

So I tell people to call me Jack. That's what my mom wanted to call me, and that's what I would have been called if it weren't for my asshole of a father.

This is the third time we had moved within the last three years. Hopefully I won't screw up and I can actually STAY here this time. 

I'm currently getting ready to walk to school. 45 minutes of one foot in front of the other. It's 6:00, and class starts at 7. Stupid America with their early ass schedule.

In Ireland we wouldn't start till after 9. But apparently sleep deprived teenagers will work better at early hours.

We all know that's bullshit.

I grab an apple and my backpack, put on some Galaxy vans, and step out the door. Knowing my Father is out getting drunk or some shite, I know to lock the door.

Natasha already left.

-TIME SKIPPITY SKIP-

I'm almost there. Almost fucking there when a speeding car splashes road water all over me.

Everything is soaked; my shoes, my black skinny jeans, my maroon shirt. Everything. Why, of all people, does this happen to me? I'm already the new kid, starting in the middle of October. Now I know everyone will judge me.

I shake the thought from my head.

Why should I care what people think? It's not like I'm gonna see ever see them again once we graduate.

Only one more year, I remind myself, one more year.

I let out a sigh, and walk into the main entrance. I continue into the main office, and approach the receptionist.

Seeing as nobody but her is here, I decide to speak.

"Hi, um, it's my first day, and-"

"One minute please." She interrupts as she files through some papers. She's very young, probably right out of college, and she wears heavy eye makeup. I crinkle my nose at how thick this girls eyeliner is. It does NOT suit her.

Once she is finished doing what're she just did, she looks up. Eye balling me up and down, she ignores my wet clothes. Instead, she gives a smirk and bats her eyes.

"How may I help you?" She asks, with something more than just friendliness in her voice.

I take a step back, slightly disgusted and surprised. Isn't this illegal in America?

"U-um, I'm new and I j-just need my schedule" I slightly stutter, still disturbed by the flirtatious atmosphere radiating around her.

"Of course. And, your name?" She raises her chest a bit and I awkwardly cough.

"Sean McLoughlin" I say successfully without stuttering.

"Here is your schedule, and a map. But, if you need someone to show you around...." She sends a wink my way, and it takes every ounce of me not to crinkle my face up and offend her.