The New Home

Jeffrey Woods is just a young boy who moved into a new town. His older brother Liu was only 1 or 2 years older than Jeffrey. A lady that lived across from then came over and introduced herself and her son."My name is Denise" Then she called out to her son to come over. "And this is my son Billy " Billy waved then ran off going back to playing again. Then Jeffrey mom said, "Well my name is Katy and that's my husband over there and these two are my sons, Jeffrey and Liu Woods " Denise smiled at them then asked if they wanted to come to her son Billy birthday party on Saturday. Just before Liu and Jeffrey was going to say no their mom said,"We love to come, don't worry we'll be there" After the talk that evening with their neighbor Denise, Jeffrey told his mom, " Mom, why did you invite us to some kids party? If you haven't noticed, I'm not some dumb kid" Then his mother gave him a glare and said this, "Well we're new in town and I just wanted to show our neighbors that we're be able to attend some events and that we're actually nice" Then soon after that Jeff walked to his room and just flopped on his bed. When he had done that he felt a pain in him. The pain was hurting will bad but it went away eventually.