Billy's Birthday And The Fire

It has been two days since Liu been in Juvenile hall. It was the day of Billy birthday the kid who invited Jeff and his brother. Jeff knew it wouldn't be the same without Liu there. His mother woke Jeff up, "Cmon sweetie time to wake up and get dressed " Jeff moved around in the sat up a bit,"Why?... It's a Saturday no school... Remember? " "I know but your getting dressed for another reason, it that kid Billy birthday party today and he's turning 9!" Jeff looked at his mother,"You woke me up for this? You guys can go without me " then he layed back down. "Jeff Cmon! Your going and that's finally! "then she rushed downstairs. Jeff huffed and got up. He looked in his closet and found a Shirt then putted on some dark blue jeans. He walked downstairs. He saw his parents wearing some fancy clothes, it was just a kids party not a Royal ball. "What's with the fancy clothes? " Jeff said. "We're trying to make a good impression to our neighbors " His dad said. Then his mother said, "Jeff please find something decent to wear now! "Jeff walked upstairs groaning. Then he yelled, "but I don't have anything fancy to wear!!" His parents shouted, "Just find something! " Jeff looked everywhere but didn't had matching clothes and the ones he does have is all dirt so he just put on a gray sweater and some ripped blue jeans the walked downstairs. His parents looked at his clothes but didn't say anything cause time was running out so they just walked outside and rushed to Billy's house. Billy mom told Jeff where the kids was playing at and told his parents where all the adults hand out. Jeff stepped out side and sat down doing nothing. He was thinking about Liu, he also watched the kids play. Billy came up to Jeff,"Hey I remember you!" Jeff looked at Billy and said,"Yeah.... I'm Jeffery but call me Jeff " "Okay!.. Hey it's my birthday today! " "Yeah... I know it is and happy birthday day" Jeff replied. Then a little girl came she looked like she was About 5 and she said, " Can you play with us?" She holded up a cowboy hat for Jeff. Jeff wanted to say no but more little kids looked at him with sad faces wanting him to play. So Jeff just said yes. Later Jeff was playing cops and robbers cowboy style with the little kids Jeff was actually having fun and wasn't thinking about Liu at all. Then Randy showed up, "Well well well look who it is" the kids and Jeff stopped and looked at Randy. Jeff took off the cowboy hat cause he was a bit embarrassed. Randy and his friends hopped over the gate. Billy walked to Randy and said, " you can't be here I didn't invite you! " Randy just pushed the kid and said," Get out of the way kid" Jeff looked at Randy, " You just can't push that little kid! " Jeff said. "But I just did... Anyways where's your brother oh thats right he went to Juvenile " Randy said. The little kids ran in the house. "Now I know you beat us up that day.... But this time you won't " Randy said. "I'm not trying to start a fight "Jeff said then he turned walking to the door. Just then Randy punched and kicked Jeff through the backdoor making glass break and Jeff fell to the floor. The adults just stared unable to move and the kids just cried. Randy grabbed Jeff by the sweater and punched him twice before kicking him down. "Cmon Jeff fight me! Fight me! " Jeff got up and ran upstairs. Randy and his friends followed. Randy started throwing beer bottles at Jeff. Had that feeling to hurt someone again and then grabbed a towel at Randy face. Before Randy could take it off Jeff tackled him and started choking Randy. Randy eyes soon turned blood red. Then soon his face turned Red to purple then Randy stopped breathing. Jeff stopped when he noticed Randy was dead then got up. The skinny one of Randy friends jumped on Jeff and stabbed him. Jeff screamed then threw him to the ground. Jeff backed up to some bleach when the skinny one was getting closet the gallon of bleach spilled and got in Jeff's and the skinny one eyes. Jeff screamed in pain as he wiped his eyes. The skinny one laughed. "What's so funny h'm?" Jeff said. "Your covered in beer and bleach meaning you burn to death!" the other kid tan outside. Jeff was going to run but the kid turned on the lighter and threw it at Jeff. Jeff caught on fire and started rolling for the first to go away but it didn't work. Then he ran downstairs but fell he passed out. The adults set the fire out and called 911 the ambulance came and took Jeff to the hospital. The two kid go tooken to juvenile. With the evidence Liu was sent out of Juvenile by tomorrow.