A new girl?

I wake up in the forest next to Toby I remember what happend me and him were exploring and I said I was tired so we took a nap. "Toby wake up we need to get to the mansion" I shake him "why im still tired" he says and puts a arm over me I blush and giggle "fine the I will just leave you here" i say and he sits up "no don't leave" he says I help him up "get on my back" he says "why" I ask "because if you don't I will leave you here" he says I nod and get on his back. Soon in a blink of a eye were back at the mansion"how did you" I say "my secret" Toby says I giggle. We walk inside and see a girl with brown hair a clock eye white tank top and skinny jeans talking to father (yea I call him that now). "Dad who is this" I ask I notice my brother staring at her and she is staring at Toby I felt a little Jelious because i kinda grew a crush on Toby also I got mad because I'm a over protective sister and I don't like seeing my brother with girls. "Child this is Clockwork" he says I put a hand put offering her to shake it but she didn't she just looked at me in disgust. "I'm Y/N and this is Toby" I say "I am Clockwork but you should already know that because slender already told you" she says. "Y/N Toby were we're you two" father asked "we went exploring and I got tired so we took a nap" i say "yea also we killed some random kids" Toby says I nod "well I did most of the work Toby just told me what to do" I say he elbowed Me in the ribs "no I helped" he said "did not" "did two" "fine you did" I say punching his arm playfully. "Ow don't do that" he says and playfully punches me again. I was fixing to say something when clockwork says something that made me mad. "So Toby are you single" i saw mad "yea I'm single" he says "but I'm not really looking for anyone" he says "he my brother Jake is single" I say and motion him to come here. "What" he ask "have you introduced your self to the new girl" I say he nods "ok then get out of here" I say. "Yea he doesn't look like my type but Toby on the other hand" she says and winks at Toby he had a light blush across his face. Mother fudging, shitty little slut I think "Toby don't we have a killing spree to go on" I say "uh yea" he says "please bring Clockwork Y/N" dad says.shit. "ok dad" I say we all walk out of the mansion "were gonna have to walk since I don't think I can fly with both of you" I say "you could try" Clockwork says I nod and grabbed both of there hands and fly sadly they were very light. We arrive at a house I set the Down I head up stairs and see a little girl with her mom holding a knife over her. The little girl was crying and I noticed she had cat ears and a cat tail. "YOU WERE ALWAYS MESSED UP NOW YOU DIE" the mother says and befor she can kill the little girl I kill the mom "thank you" she says and licks the blood on her off "can you be my new mamma" she says "of course let me just go get my friends" I say and pick her up. I go into a bedroom were blood was everywhere and Toby was pressed to a wall with Clockwork kissing him i see him trying to get away but then he starts to kiss back. I begin to cry "don't cry mamma" Sally says (i named the little girl) and Tobys head and Clockworks head spin to me I see clockwork smirk and go back to kissing Toby I run with Sally in my arms and jump out the window and start to fly. "Wow mommy you didn't tell me you could fly" Sally says I giggle and continue to fly to the mansion.

Tobys p.o.v
Clockwork pushes me to a wall "what are you doing" i ask "you'll see and you will like" she says and starts to kiss me i try to get away because I loved Y/N. "Mamma don't cry" I hear a little girl say me and Clockworks head spin and see Y/N with tears streaming down her face with a little girl about 4 with long brown hair. Clockwork smirked and started to kiss me again I push her to the ground and run after Y/N I use my super speed to get to the mansion. I see the same little girl playing with Y/N and smile. "Y/N" i say she looks at me and starts to cry again "let me talk" i say she nods "Clockwork kissed me" I say "so wait you didn't kiss back...WERE IS THST BITCH" I say "um back by the city" i say "so you left her" She says I nod she giggles.

Y/N p.o.v
I am so glad Toby told me the truth. "So who is this little girl" Toby ask "oh this is Sally I adopted her" i say and Sally jumps on to me. "Mommy is this the mean man who made you cry" she asks "no it was him it was the mean girl who was kissing him" i say "oh so he is nice" she asked I nod she jumps down and tackles Toby he falls sally hugs him i am laughing so much it hurts. "Sally get off Toby" I say "ok mommy" she jumps off him runs to me and kisses my cheek. I giggle Toby walks over to me "she is adorable and a Neko" he says leans close to me fixing to kiss me "ew mommy don't kiss boys they have bugs" Sally says "does everytime I want to kiss someone I actually like have to be ruined" Toby says I blush because Toby just said he liked me. "I like you two" i say he smiles and kisses me it was long and passionate we held it till we needed to breath "Y/N will you be me girlfriend" he asks "yes" i say and we kiss again.

Aww so Kawaii finally sum kissing