Supries

Your p.o.v
I wake up with Tobys arm around me suddenly I felt like I was going to throw up so I ran to the toilet. Shit why is this happening I go to the nurse Anne "sweetie I have bad new and good news" Nurse Anne says "ok bad news first" i say "well the bad news is you have sickness (hehe you though I was gonna make her pregos didn't you) and the good news is it can be healed" she says "w-w-what kinda sickness" I ask "it is called hypacapocus (came up with the name my self) but to heal it you will have to go through a long painful surgery" she says I start to cry "w-w-wait is it deadly and why" I ask "yes and it is usually from Zalago dust" she says I heard of Zalago dust it is very deadly first you throw up a lot the you feel dizzy all the time and them you start to throw up blood until you die. By now I'm crying my eyes out "don't worry sweetie we will do the surgery tommaro afternoon" she says I nod and walk out "hey sis what's wrong" Jake ask walking up to me he and Jane were holding hands "I *sniff* have a deadly sickness from *sniff* Zalago dust" I cry even more and Jake and Jane hold me close "how is Toby going to take this" Jane ask "how am I going to take what" i hear Toby say walking up to us.shit. "Babe I have a deadly sickness *sniff* from Z-z-zalago dust" I say barley able to spit out Toby just stood there frozen. "don't worry I am getting surgery on it tommaro" I say trying to brighten up the mood Toby is still frozen. "Look babe it will be ok" I say as I walk over to Toby "okay okay THIS IS GOING TO BE ANYTHING BUT OK YOU MIGHT DIE I GET YOU BACK AND NOW I HAVE A CHANCE OF LOUSING YOU AGAIN" Toby yells I cry more Tobys face softens "look babe sorry I was just...." he couldn't finish I knew what he was he was mad, scared, horrified more words for scared. I kiss Toby and hug him "everything will be fine" I say calming him down. "Child why is there so much yelling" father ask i look at Jake to tell him as I walk to Toby back to our room "don't tell Sally" I whisphrd he nods we walk in "hey baby girl" Toby says "hi daddy hi mommy" Sally says our face have a light shade of pink to them. "Hi sweety" I say I look in the mirror and smile "Toby I am going to see if I can go do the surgery now because I'm a afraid to sleep" i say he nods worried I look in his eyes saying everything will be ok.
Time skip to after surgery by Ben and Jeff making out
I wake up to find a note saying go to the place i asked you out xoxo Toby
I walk out side and see every creepypasta there "SUPRIES" everyone yells I start to tear up "oh my god thank you, you did all this for me" I say "yea but it was Tobys idea" Jane says i run over to Toby and kiss him "NO KISSING BY THE MANSION" Ben yells. I giggle "shut up Ben your just Jelious" I say he rolled his eyes. I finally was able to kiss Toby. Finally after a long night of dancing and having fun I finally got some time all by my self in my bathroom. I start to sing DollHouse my favorite song.
Hey girl open the walls play with your dolls we'll be a perfect family when you walk away is when we really play you don't hear me when I say "mom please wake up. Dad's with a slut and your son is smoking cannabis."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens Don't let them see what gose down in the kitchen.
Places places get in your places throw on your dress and put on your doll faces. Everyone think that were perfect please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture picture smile for the picture pose with your brother won't you be a good sister? Everyone think that were perfect please don't let them look through the curtains.
D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E i see thing that nobody else sees
I was cut off from giggling "huh is someone spying on me" I say out loud I look through the lock of the door and see Toby and Sally "the pervert and my baby" I say "ok you caught us" Toby says. "Can I relax for a little bit" I ask "yea but you need to pay me back" Toby says and winks my face grows dark red.

Hey guys how are you. Good. Well your doing better than me today my sisters friends (who is also mine) was being a asshole to me and NOW I HATE IT WHEN ANYONE COMES OVER AnD SHE IS STILL HERE I just don't know what to do so as I'm writing the I am crying a little. So if I don't update for a while it will eather mean I ran away or I'm depressed I am sick of my family wow here I am tell you all my feelings Well I gtg xoxo Maddie