Chapter 10

Veronica's POV

"Okay so, what do you guys wanna do now? It's 5:15 and the sun is still out so I don't wanna go home." I say once were all in the car.

"I'm pretty hungry" Ethan says.

"Everyone who votes for Taco Bell, raise your hand" Ethan continues. Him and Grayson both put up their hands but the rest don't.

"All those in favor of having Royal Pizza, say I and raise your hand" I say in a British accent like a queen. Me, Dakota, and Hope all raise our hands.

"3 against 2. Pizza it is. Let me drive, I'll get there quickly" I say as I start to get out the car. Grayson doesn't argue, and we quickly switch spots.

"Better wear your seat belts, I'm not the best driver" I smirk. Everyone immediately puts their seat belts on and we're off to the pizza place. And what would have taken 10 minutes, we are at Royal Pizza in about 5 minutes (maybe less).

"Fuck V, you gave me a heart attack going that fast. No wonder you were in that car accide-" Ethan says before he cuts himself off before saying anymore but it's pretty obvious what he was going to say. The car crash. I still have a scar on my upper forehead from it. I put on my sunglasses.

"Don't call me V" I say as I get out the car. I don't wait for anyone else to get out the car before starting to walk to the parlor. I walk in and there's a group of guys around my age who are pretty good looking but I can tell they're airheads who think they're all that when really, they aren't shit. I walk past them and onto the line when I hear a few of them whistle at me. I look at them and they're all staring at me, or should I say my ass.

"Yo, keep your eyes above the equator." I say to these horny, and perv teens.

"I don't mind staring at your boobs" one cockily says while the rest chuckle. I roll my eyes and turn back to the line. I look out the window to see Grayson, Ethan, Dakota, and Hope all talking in the parking lot. I can tell Dakota doesn't want to be there but at the same time he does. I wonder what they're talking about. I hear footsteps creeping up behind me and quickly turn around and grab the wrist of the boy who was about to grab my ass, the one who was being all smart with me. I roughly twist his wrist and turn him around so his back is towards me and shove his arm roughly behind his back, causing him to let out a whimper and cuss. This must hurt a lot but he deserves it.

"I suggest you don't fuck with me. Stop trying to get something you can't fucking have. Don't try anything else or I swear you won't be having kids for a while and no girl will want to touch you. Tell that to the rest of your perverted little friends." I say and roughly shove him back to his table. He runs into it very hard and runs his arm. His friends look terrified of me. Just how I want them to be.

"Hey! There's no fighting in my pizzeria, I want you to leave now!" The owner yells at me.

"My pleasure" I say to him. I turn to the table of boys and take a quick step towards them and they all flinch. I chuckle and walk out.

"Let's go eat tacos" I say as I walk towards the rest of them. They give me a questioning look.

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Hope asks.

"Look, I won't tell you why I changed my mind and I won't ask what you guys were talking about. Deal?" I ask and cross my arms. They all quickly nod and we like back in the car.

"I'm driving this time. I don't want die" Grayson says and chuckles. I roll my eyes even though he can't see them through the sunglasses and hop in the passenger side.

Dakota's POV

(When they first arrive at the pizzeria)

"Hey guys wait up!" Me and Hope hear Ethan say and we both turn around.

"What" I say rudely.

"Okay look, I know we're not on good terms but we need to stop acting like we hate each other." Grayson says.

"But we do hate each other" Hope says while looking down. I can see the hurt in Ethan at her words.

"No we don't, and you know that. But this is messing with Veronica's head." Ethan says, sadly.

"How?" Hope asks.

"I know, all this hate and different feelings and emotions are changing her. Ever since these two asses came to LA, she's been very closed with her self and rude and keeping her emotions in. It's not healthy. And it's not helping that lover boy over here is messing with her." I say and nod towards Grayson.

"Hey! I can't control my feelings" he says in defense.

"But you can control what you say." I respond.

"What about you? Your not helping either. Your obviously in love with her too!" Grayson replies.

"What? I am not!" I say, even though I'm completely lying.

"Stop it, you make it just as obvious as I do!"

"It's called being a best friend"

"No, how you treat her and look at her isn't a best friend. It's love. I know it well" he says and scratches the back of his neck.

"Okay, we fucking get it. You both love her! Tell us something we don't know" Hope says and rolls her eyes. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"We need to stop acting like this, before she goes crazy" Ethan says.

"Agreed" Me and Hope say together.

Grayson's POV

Fuck. Now I definitely know he loves her. He has more of a chance with her than I do, that's for sure. I know we're trying to be reasonable about this but I don't know if I can stop. I don't want Veronica to go crazy but there's one problem.

I'm already crazy about her and I can't just give up...

---

UPDATE