Chapter 12

Veronica's POV

I hate life. Why is this happening. What should I do? I can't keep running. Running wont help. But running feels so good. I can't handle this. I need to do something, but what?

I try to think of something, anything, to do to forget about all of this. But I can't. I cant think of anything to do at this moment but cry. Cry at my fucked up life. Cry at how terrible of a person I am. Just cry.

Grayson's POV

Veronica had left us in such a rush and so suddenly, we were all in shock. We all tried calling her but she ignored all of them, even Dakota's. That's how you know there was something really wrong, she never ignores his call. After hours of trying to contact her, we give up and wait for her to call us when she's ready. As we wait in her apartment, we suddenly get a call from Blake. Hope answers right away and her face goes pale all of a sudden. When she hangs up we all stare at her, waiting for an explanation.

"She went to Florida, and as soon as she got there she found out her mom..... she passed away. It took me a while because Blake was stuttering from crying the whole time while telling me." We all just stand there in shock, not believing what we're hearing. I wonder what she's doing right now, wondering how she's mourning with it.

Veronica's POV

I chug down my 10th tequila shots as I sit at the bar, completely depressed and unsure of what to do. Unknown to my surroundings. Then a guy just randomly comes up to me. Not going to lie he is incredibly hot and I can tell by his looks that he's a bad boy.

(That's him, he's hot ik ik :) his real name is Wesley)

"What's a hot girl like you doing here all alone?" He asks as he smirks and sits in the seat besides me.

"I'm just drinking away my problems" I slur and give a weird, drunken smile. He laughs as he inches closer to me.

"A drunk hottie like you shouldn't be at this place alone, some bad guys might try to take advantage" he smirks at me. I give a drunk laugh at him and nod in agreement. "Let's go to my place" he says, and in a very hot way too. I smile, giving my consent. Everything after that is a blur.

The next morning

I wake up with a pounding headache, and to see that I am not in my hotel room but instead in some unknown room. I sit up very quickly, which is a big mistake because it just makes my headache worse. As soon as it gets a little better, I look around and see a hot guy next to me, laying down. I look down and also notice we are both in our underwear.

Jesus Christ. I hope you weren't stupid enough to have sex with a random guy you don't even know. Do you even know his name? Axel? Anthony? Andrew? I know it started with an A  damnit Veronica your such an idiot.

Suddenly he starts to wake up and I have no idea what to do, so I just sit there as he awakens. He opens his eyes and sees me immediately, smiling at my presence. I give him a weird look and he just laughs. While rolling my eyes, he says,

"Morning sunshine, looking as hot as ever, especially after last night" he says and winks at me. I groan and cover my face in embarrassment.

"Did we actually have sex?" I ask through my hands.

"No I'm just teasing you. We came back here after the bar and then you basically begged for me, but I am a respectable man and know my limits."

"So your limit is half naked in bed together?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yup" he laughs and smirks, "but hey, we were in a heated make out session and you looked sexy in nothing but your underwear, but I was strong enough to stop it before I actually did you" he says as he stretches, showing his perfectly toned abs. He notices me looking at him, and immediately smirks. "I know I'm hot but can you stop checking me out, it's too early"

"I wasn't checking you out" I say rolling my eyes and getting out of bed. I feel eyes burning through me and turn around to see him staring at me. "Look who's doing the checking out now" I smirks.

"And I like what I see" he says and winks. I roll my eyes and turn back around but feel myself blushing. I quickly put on my clothes and then turn to face him.

"What is your name? I don't even remember that" I say and roll my eyes. My head is starting to hurt from rolling my eyes so much.

"My name's Alex sweet cheeks" Alex! I knew it started with an A, I was right. He better be talking about my face cheeks and not the other ones.... He slowly gets out of bed and walks over to his kitchen. He pulls out a box of cigarettes and lights one up.

"Want one?" He asks as he exhales the smoke into the air. I've never smoked before, but who knows, maybe it would be cool?

"Sure"

---
Bam update

Xoxo