chapter 6

barrowChic sent me this idea if you have an idea please contact me through private message .
John was always happy to have time off to spend with little Jack or Anna.
His half day was tomorrow and Anna had the day off . John planed to take his wife on a picnic . John was just about to leave when Mosley asked to go with him and if Baxter could come. John Bates was a kind man and liked Mosley and knew that Mosley was going to propose to Baxter . John said yes ,but Anna wants to bring Jack. Moseley knotted and ran off to find Baxter telling her that they are going to have lunch with John and Anna , Jack. Baxter replied ok.
Anna was on her way to the kitchen with Jack to get the picnic basket. John was behind the island when Anna and Jack walked in the kitchen John jump out from behind the island . Then kissed Anna and took Jack to hold him. John told Anna that Mosley and Baxter were joining them .

Once they got to be area John had picked out . They sat down and start to talk about married life and life with little Jack. Once they finished eating John when to play with Jack . Anna started to clean up the picnic area . Moseley and Baxter went off to the servants hall and then Mosley proposed . When John and Anna return with Jack ,Moseley was asking whose special words ,miss Baxter will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs .Mosley .
After that all they heard was I'd love to .