Eighteen

(Y/N)'s Pov

I needed rest so I went with Denis to his hotel room. Yes I know he may be a killer but at the moment I don't care besides we talked for 2 hours and I trust him, yeah I trust him.. I don't want to go back to the bus. I don't want to see Ben, I'm afraid if I see him I'll do something I'd regret.

"(Y/N)?"

I looked at him and he handed me a shirt and gym shorts. "Here I don't think you'd want to sleep in that dress."

I nodded with a smile. "Thank you Denis." He gave me a small nod and I stood up walking to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror.  Why did Ben cheat? Am I really not pretty or worth it? I thought I looked good tonight.. I guess I was wrong.

I changed into the clothes and let the tears pour down my face. I'm heart broken, I knew something like this would happen. Rockstars are whores, I should've known if he was friends with Danny that he'd be like him....

Denis' Pov

I brought (Y/N) back to my hotel. Once we got inside I gave her some clothes to change in. She looks so beautiful, she is beautiful. Whoever cheated on her is an idiot.He lost someone amazing. Just from talking to her for a couple of hours, I think i like her.

Ben's Pov

Everybody had left the party, and all of us were almost sober. Danny was glaring at me.

"You fuckin idiot!" He punched me in the jaw. "How could you do this to my sister! I shouldn't have allowed this!" He punched me again,but this time in the eye.

I'm not even going to fight back, I deserve this.

Danny was fucking pissed, I'm actually scared of him. Sam. Sam is just as pissed as Danny. Lainey and Gunther are glaring dagers at me. James and Cameron are looking at me with disapointment.

"Fuck you Ben! She loved you! Her heart was finally full again and you broke it! She actually gave love and dating another chance and you just ruined it! And worst of all we don't know where she is!!" Lainey was now screaming in my face, it looked like she was about to slap me but Gunther stopped her from doing anything.

I looked down, not saying a word.

"You aren't going to say anything? She could be god knows where! What do you have to say for yourself?!"

"I don't know what to say Sam! I know I fucked up!" He punched me straight in the face, making me fall down. "I can't even look at you, I'm gonna go look for her before I do something stupid."

Sam started to leave and Gunther and Lainey, followed. Danny stared at me, this time with not as much hatred.

"Listen Ben, I can tell your sorry. I forgive you but I'm still pissed off. She's my little sis you know?" I nodded.  "Fix this."

Sam's Pov

The three of us walked down the street, yelling her name. I'm worried, she always answers my texts no matter the cause. Where the fuck could she be?

I could tell Lainey and Gunther were as worried as me, by the looks on there faces. I sighed and punched a tree.

"Sam, we'll find her."

I nodded. We better and if anything happened to her I am, I WILL beat the living shit out of Ben. I mean in.

------------------------------------------------

Hello thanks for reading. I hope it was

good.

~xxhyrulexx