Chapter Nine: Real Nurse

((THIS WILL BE SUPPPER SHORT! SORRY!
                                                                                    ~Luci-Sama ))

//Mikaela' POV\\

I felt my body be picked up and thrown across the roof as many of the students ran off, not wanting to be involved in this fight. My white-blonde hair fell over my crystal blue eyes, which were filled with suprise as they landed a hit. Yuichiro and his aquantince stared at us, the brunette in fear and Yu-Chan in anger as well as fear.

Blood spilled from my head as it connected with the short barrier surrounding the roof. Yuichiro ran at the boys again like he did at my arrival and got knocked out almost instantly. I spit up a bit of blood and stood shakily. The other boy squeeks and books it tword the stairs, going to tell a teacher I presume. I ran up again and my fist ended up connecting with the bullies face.

My crystal blue eyes were blazing with anger by now at my fallen Yu-Chan and I pinned thier leader, adrenaline pumping through my hybrid veins. The others started to back up in fear of me. I could tell what the look on my face told about about my movements 'filled with bloodlust.' My arm suddenly stopped, being grabbed harshly by someone.

I looked up, ready to swing but relized quickly it was our homeroom teacher,  the one with the strongly shaped eyebrows. He glared coldly at me and yanked me up, mumbiling about what brats we all were. The hand on my wrist got tighter as he grabbed the other boy who was fighting me, the bully stumbled and passed out once standing.

Kureto-Sensei had enough and threw up his arms, speaking "I will let the principle deal with you all," quite coldly. As he left I zoomed over to the knocked out Yuichiro, ignoring the deserving bully and picking up my Yu-chan. Time to actually get him to that nurse. I held him tightly and started to use , my long legs and ran down the stairs.