marked at birth

" look mina, our beautiful baby girl...." the women slowly reached a hand towards her new born baby a smile spread across her face " she's so beautiful " she said happily. The small child didn't cry but peacefully slept , the girls parents turned to look at each other in awe " I think I know what I want to name her .." the mother said holding her child close " hmm, what is it ?" the father asked looking down at his beautiful family " I know its a weird name , but I've always loved the Japanese culture ..." she said rubbing her thumb against the small child's forehead.

her lover nodded smiling brightly " so? what's her name ?" he asked excitedly " shizuka ........." the mother mumbled as her lover nodded " that's perfect , what does it mean ?" the mother looked up at her lover and laughed " it means quiet , she didn't even cry when she came into this hell of a world , my baby's gonna grow in this world and make it all better....................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night the hospital the child was born in burned to the grown.....the family was found in that same room their burnt hands stuck together . by the family I don't mean shizuka, the baby's body was never found. some say she was so small the fire completely burned her enough to hide her in the ashes of what was burnt .

in reality the baby didn't die , she was rescued by a man dressed in black and white. He took the small child and gave the baby to couple who had asked for a child from him , in return they would give him anything and everything he desired .......the child grew and grew and throughout her life she was known as Liliana rose. Her life took a turn for the worst the minute she was born . Kind of makes you wonder if the kids are right for saying it was a mistake that she was born ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun awoke just like every morning signaling the teen it was time for a new day of what she called total hell . Like always she rose from her bed carefully making sure she didn't make noise. Even though she tried not to wake her father , it was pretty much impossible. The bed would always creek once in as she lifted herself up and walked towards her bathroom.

before she walked into her restroom she stopped at her balcony and opened the blinds the warm rays of the sun hitting her face. The clouds all spelled the same thing to her every morning ' welcome to hell ' she slightly smiled and sighed " good morning..." she mumbled .She then continued walking towards her bathroom opening the door and hearing it hit the wall . She carefully stepped inside and closed the door turning on the sink.

She cupped her hands together and brought them under the running water then quickly brought them back up to her face the water splashing against her face making her feel cool . She slowly brought her hands to her sides staring at herself in the mirror, you could clearly see a bump forming at her thigh from the gauge wrapped around her wounds . Her face was scratched up and her purple eye still clearly swollen .

she sighed and gently touched her eye wincing at the pain of her own touch. She then turned her hands to fists the anger she felt towards her family boiling up inside her as she punched the mirror creating a shatter right in the middle . The girl felt weak from the night before , something even the memory of made her gag in disgust .

( flash back)

the family sat in the living room each doing something different , but out of all of them only Liliana noticed the absence of her mother , afraid to speak up she kept quiet like a good girl should at least that's what her family always told her . She had done all her chores just like she was commanded and was starting to get up from the ground after cleaning the floors, wiping her hands on her maids dress that revealed to much skin .

her father threw a bottle of vodka at her half full the shattered glass of the bottle createing deep wounds on her stomach, the liquid in the water of course stung . Through that whole event she had kept a strait face her only thoughts being the rules her father thought to her' never show pain it makes you look weak ' she thought to herself and cleaned of the sharp objects that where clawed in her skin as she walked towards the kitchen .

the silence engulfing the room was uncomfortable and unbearable . She was tempted to speak , not caring for the consequences " father where's mother ?" she asked walking next to her father" did I ask you to speak bitch ?" her father responded in a cold tone . It wasn't anything new , her father was this way ever since she was a child , the type of father that created marks on his Childs body and after said it was because he loved her " no father, I'm very sorry " she said and walked back to the kitchen .

once again the room was filled with silence . After a few minutes of to much she finally walked back outside and smiled " father should we wait for mother to eat dinner ?" she asked as her father growled " god your such a pest .... no she's not coming back anytime soon " he said and got up looking down at the girl and scowled " she's not coming back because you killed her !" her brother yelled as he took one last puff at the cigarette and threw it on the floor " shut it boy before I beat you again !" her father yelled angrily.

Her brother smirked and looked at her " I heard Lilliana say that ,she's just trying to act innocent !' her brother said as her eyes widened and she quickly looked towards him" no , that's not true !" she responded at his statement her father grabbed her hair and growled " you know what happens to bad girls right ?" he asked staring into her eyes as she rapidly nodded " yes father I do, but please he's ly!-"her father slapped her strait across the face and pulled her hair " shut up !" he yelled at her , her brother watched from the couch smirking and laughing .

her father punched her stomach hard and dropped her to the floor as she coughed out blood holding her stomach " please forgive me father " she begged looking up at him and raised her hand towards him as he slapped her hands away and kicked her away her face landing on the shards of glass from before as she screamed in pain " that's not crying I hear !?!?" her father yelled as he sat down her screaming quickly coming to an end .

She slowly got up and ran to her room slamming the door shut.

( flashback end )

she teared up slightly at the memory " why do you let them treat you like that ?" her eyes widened at the sound of another voice in her room , her eyes scanned the room and the bathroom looking for the creator of sweat voice she had just heard " hey dumby I asked you a question " the voice said again this time Liliana was starting to think she was crazy " who are you ?" her quiet voice asked her hands trembling slightly at the thought of someone else in her room " my name is -" the sweat voice was cut off by the sound of lilianas father calling her name in an angry tone.

Liliana quickly rushed to the door , before leaving she looked around one last time then ran downstairs " coming father !" she yelled back ' what the hell was that voice ?' she thought to herself................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter one is complete and knowing me even if this doesn't get the views then ill probably continue writing for the fun of it , though I really hope you enjoyed it ! that's a wrap