Princess ōjo ?

Liliana ( POV )

Just as I was about to get the name of the voice I heard I was called down by my father . I had a feeling it wasn't for anything good , I'm never good enough for him ..... Or anyone for that matter . But who cares throughout the whole time my father was yelling at me I was only thinking about the sweat voice .

It had an accent to it maybe British or something but it was beautiful . After my father gave me his " love talk " he then sent me off to get ready I did get a few words from him though " hookers " I mutter under my breath and walk away heading back upstairs to my room .

My cut wounds still hurt like hell and I was starting to feel numb at the thigh . But at last all I want was to get the name of the one that has such a beautiful voice . It sounded like an angel , nothing if ever heard before because everyone here is a demon ......

I opened the door to my room walking inside and carefully closing it . The lights where turned on and the sun was now hiding behind the clouds " hello ? " I call out into the void . After a few seconds of not getting a respond I pass it of as me going crazy .

I softly sing to myself as I start undressing and walk to the bathroom once more . I turn on the the water and let it heat up before heading in . The warm water hit my back stinging and making me wince in pain .

I held my thigh afraid to get it wet " here goes " I carefully wash myself keeping in all that hatred that makes me wanna scream " stings doesn't it ?" I here a voice say from the other side of the shower curtain " w-who's there ?" I ask hearing a chuckle as a response .

" the names ōjo " I quickly turn of the water and reach for a towel hiding my body and face " but that's -" I hear the voice laugh " yeah it's Japanese for princess !" They say happily a little to loud " shhhh" I finally feel the soft touch of he towel and grab it wrapping it around my body and opened the shower curtain .

In front of me stood a small girl with Strait green locks and beautiful white wings that flapped up and down in excitement " nice to meet you !" The little girl says happily extending her hand towards me . I shake her hand and still stare at her in shock " what are you ?" I ask resisting the urge to touch the beautiful silky wings that where attached to her back .

She laughed and flys up in the air to my height " I'm princess ōjo ! I come from a place called cross dimension where a whole bunch of other mystical creatures live !" She says happily " ok at this point I'm starting to believe i seriously need therapy " I say to myself and sigh " oh I'm sorry , I was blabbering I'll explain everything you need to know Shizuka " she says .

The name she said caught me of guard as I raise an eyebrow " Shizuka ? My names Lilliana" I say as she rolls her eyes " yeah yeah whatever !" She says and flys into my room landing on the bed " I have a lot to tell you Shizuka "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo , chapter two is done ! It's shorter but it's something ..... Princess ōjo as a lot to tell Shizuka/Lilliana about where she really comes from