suicide squad joker rant

it's Kaitlyn, back with another suicide squad rant. once again, if you are going to leave me hate or anything then just don't read the rant. anyways, I have been reading theories all night about how it is suspected that Jason Todd might be the joker in Suicide Squad. at first, I doubted that Jason could be the joker, but then I read more theories and it seems like a highly possible chance that he is the joker. I really despise this decision. I love Jason, and I would really hate to see him as a villain, he is an antihero in the comics because they tried to make him a villain, but the fanbase highly disagreed with that so they made him an antihero instead, and in my opinion that was the perfect choice for Jason. I know, he was a villain in (spoilers) Arkham Knight, but he didn't stay a villain. In the end he turned back into red hood and even saved Bruce's life. Another problem I have with this is that the Joker literally killed him. Why in the world would you want to became the person who killed you?! I know he took on the jokers old alias of "red hood", but that's just a name, not a freaking role. If Jason is the joker it brings up many questions. What happened to the old joker that killed him?  how does Harley feel about this? how do the timelines add up? how did he get the chemical disfigurement on his skin? I just really don't like the idea of my poor Jason, who has been through enough already, to play the role of the character who killed him. I like him as Red Hood, and I like his current storyline in the comics. I am hoping that Suicide Squad doesn't mess him up. (wow, this is really long.)

a/n I took this off my Instagram that's why the beginning is taking about a previous rant.