Chapter 12

Travis pov
We were still watching the movie and I looked over and Zane was asleep. I put my arm around him and he put his head on my shoulder and got comfortable. I kissed him on the top of the head and went back to watching the movie. The movie actually wasn't that scary, so I just played a game on my phone, with the brightness and volume all the way down. Aphmau invited Aaron too so at the scary parts she buried her her head in his chest. It was actually really cute. <3
*After da movie*
"Alrighty guys," Aphmau started "Who is sleeping where?". "Zane and I will take the couch. Since you know..." I replied. Aphmau nodded. "Dante and I will sleep in sleeping bags on the floor." Nicole offered looking at Dante.
"I'll allow it, but you know the rules Dante no touching!" Katelyn said pointing at Dante. He nodded, fearful of what would happen if he did touch her. "Laurance,Garroth, you can sleep on the floor as well, Aaron's gonna sleep in my room with me," she blushed "Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, you guys can sleep in your rooms." Everyone went to there places and fell asleep, except for me. I stayed up staring at the ceiling for a while, thinking about what I would do tomorrow. Maybe I'll ask Zane on a date, I mean we haven't really been on a real first date yet so it would be nice, just the two of us. A few minutes later I finally dozed off to sleep, holding Zane in my arms.

*Da next morning*
Zane pov
I woke up the next morning, and I forgot I was at Aphmau's house, and there were other people here so, when went to stand up from the couch, I stepped on Dante's face. "Ow!" He whisper-yelled. "Sorry, not sorry" I said with a grin. "haha-wait, wasn't Nicole sleeping with you Dante?" I asked He replied, "Yeah, but I think sometime during the night, Katelyn came, and made her come upstairs with her." "Oooooohh... so I guess it's just boys down here now?" I said "Yeah, I guess so" he said. "Hey, Dante?" I asked "Yeah?" He replied. "You wanna write on Garroth's face with permanent marker?" He grinned evilly and we both took turns drawing on Garroth's face. I can't wait until he sees his face! It's going to be hilarious! (Oooooo! Zane you so savage!)

Hey guys!!! I'm really sad because I found this video on YouTube called Zanvis Zane x Travis (True Love) and I wanted to put it in the video because of how ironic the name is... but I couldn't find it when I tried to find it through YT on Wattpad. :-( Anyway! I hope you guys loved this chapter! I love you!<3 Bai my fellow shippers~! :3