Chapter 16: Le Beach (pt. 2)

*Time skip, Zane POV*
  We arrived at the beach about 6 hours ago. When we got here it was about 10 am, meaning right now it was approximately 4 pm. I'm sitting alone on the blanket under the umbrella, watching the other three in the ocean jumping over waves. Garroth and Laurance making out in the water. Yep, "I think I'm gonna look I way now..." I turn my head slightly to the left and see Travis emerging from the water. His green eyes glistening in the sun. Damn, does that sight turn me on,(I wrote that line for my friend, Evakilledu go check her out!) with the sun setting behind him, it just so damn sexy. "Heyyy Zane😏. What are you staring at?" I shake my head, getting out of my trance.
"W-What, um..." I stutter looking into his beautiful emerald eyes. He sat on the blanket next to me.
"If your going to try and bribe me to go swimming, it's not going to work." I say, staring off into the beautiful deep blue ocean.
"Come on Zane, don't be a fun sponge" he said putting emphasis on the word fun sponge. He knows I hate being called that.
*After five minutes of Travis trying to persuade Zane*
"Alright fine! I'LL GO!" I finally snapped.
"Yaaaayyy!!!" Travis cheered, grabbing my hand. We were almost at the water when Travis said,
"Zaaannee~ don't you think you should take off your shirt...and your mask?" Travis asked seductively, a smirk played across his face. "..." I just stood there feeling awkward. "N-No..."
"Zane~ am I going to have to take your shirt off for you?"
Travis said, dropping his hand to my waist, slipping his finger tips under my shirt. I felt the heat rush to my face.
Why aren't I trying to stop him? I ask my self. I just stand there allowing him to take off my shirt. He starts to slowly pull up my shirt. I look down and I see my bare, slightly scarred belly and upper arms.
Shit

Boom! Cliffhanger! Bet you didn't see that coming!
How did Zane get those scars? Idk, read the next chapter to find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Any ways I hope y'all had a wonderful holiday and happy new year!
Love ya!
PEACE OUT MEH FELLOW SHIPPEHSSS!✌✌✌

*word count: 382*