Ok first I'm going to make a dare

I dare toothless to eat a ell and then not tell anyone(yes the dragons can talk).Toothless:nouuuu why a ell why well I'll do it since it is a dare -sigh-.hiccup:bud why are you so down what wait.toothless:Can we please go to the lake please -pulls out puppy eyes-.Hiccup:ok I guess we could (says yawning) time skip brought to you buy the brand new baby night furry box all they do is destroy you house

Toothless view        So me and hiccup finally reached the lake and I saw the Ellis watch me as I gulped.I said to my self I just can't wait until that ell says sarcastically. I finally got the ell and ate it and that was degusting and now I'm felling a bit woozy head spinning -faints-.

Hiccups view I finally found toothless and I was shocked to see him on the ground wheezing and I instantly went to find gothie. And she said he had swallowed a ell. Why the hell would he do that? Finally it snapped to me and I said bbm (which is short for Bossbattleman) GET OVER HERE!!!!! After that I saw bbm riding on silent killer his recently discovered night fury.

My point of view      What is it hiccup. Hiccup said WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DRAGON!!!!! Oh               sh$t caught. Instantly I got on my dragon and fly into a volcano for reasons and hide there for 1 month to wait for hiccup to calm down. 

Ok please leave us some dares good byeeeee just a reminder I will be doing two dare a day or week most the time because it's summer.