Truth or dare

My point of view                  Ok time to play truth or dare !!! Great more tourture for us and the dragons says hiccup while looking at the dragons. Oh come on it will be fun. Ok I will go first. Hiccup truth or dare. Dare says hiccup Ok your dare is (evil grin) to fake your death in front of everyone including astrid. What!!! Said hiccup fine but just for the dare.

Hiccups point of view                 I was with the group including astrid and went into my hut. I secretly did a thumps up  and bbm pulled a lever and a trap door open and hiccup got trampled by a house and when the group looked in the house they saw lots and lots of blood.NOOOoOo says astrid then she fainted.

Astrids point of view           I finally woke up from when I fainted when I saw hiccup dead. I can't bleave he's dead saigpd astrid and every one on berk (including me but I was faking it). He was the best person we had and a good friend. At that same second hiccup jumped down from he's hiding place and every one was so startled they almost fainted but bbm was laughing . What the fu&k is going on here and bbm said it was just a dare and every one got mad and said don't ever do that again.

My point of view              So then astrid pulled hiccup towards her and -add Hicstrid moment  here- then said don't ever do that again. So please ask or dare us and also I'm scared to say this but you can now ask and dare me -shivers-so see you next time good bye.