They saw you naked

Shouta Aizawa
"YOU NEED TO LEARN TO KNOCK!!!" A soft voice exclaimed as it seemingly belonged to the small female who quickly picked up and placed her towel around her body, holding onto it for dear life as she looked upon the scruffy looking male which was the one and only Shouta Aizawa. Aizawa stood there, looking down upon (Y/N) flustered self as a tint of pink formed upon his cheeks "Sorry, I didn't know you just got out of the shower." He said plainly as he reached out and placed his hand upon her soft, yet warm cheeks and he gave (Y/N) his normal dull look, but his eyes were tender and loving. "I'll leave you to get dress." Aizawa said before removing his large hand from her cheek as he then placed his hands in his pocket and made her way out of the room, closing the door gently behind himself as he walked out. A soft sighed escaped (Y/N)'s lips as she then began to get dressed, mumbling to herself as she wonder how he kept such a calm composure while she just freaked out a bit. Aizawa leaned against the wall outside of her door, with his hand covering his nose up as he proceeded to have his little flustered moment and nose bleed. "She has such a beautiful body..." He thought to himself as he had a much greater blush from upon his cheeks and a much heavier flow of blood come out of his nose as visions of (Y/N)'s body flooded his mind a bit.

Katsuki Bakugou
"Stop staring, idiot! And get out!" (Y/N) yelled as she tried to cover her herself, though it didn't hide the fact that Bakugou saw everything. "Tch, you're the idiot here..." A quiet mumbled escaped the light, ash blonde males lips as he looked off to side to only then have blood drip down his nose. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" She asked worriedly as she looked at the male as she grabbed her towel and covered herself quickly. "I'M FINE, JUST HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED (Y/N) OR I'LL MAKE YOU GET DRESSED!!" Bakugou yelled as he looked at (Y/N) before quickly turning away and stomped out of the room, wiping the blood from his nose and slamming the door shut behind himself as he did so "O-Okay, no need to get mad.." (Y/N) said softly to herself and huffed as she began to get dressed. The male waited outside of her room with a bright blush upon his cheeks yet he kept his tough, anger look on his face. "Why do you have to be so hot, (Y/N)..?" Bakugou thought to himself as he then huffed and wiped off more blood that dripped down his nose as a bright blush formed more upon his cheeks as he thought of the reasons why (Y/N) was so hot.

Midoriya Izuku
"MIDORIYA, ARE YOU OKAY?!" (Y/N) walked up to the fallen male and began to pat and tap his burning hot cheeks with one hand while the other held up her towel that she quickly placed back on. "(Y/N), I'm sorry... I didn't know.." Midoriya mumbled on as he seemed to be in a flustered trance, his face completely red and blood coming out of both of his nostrils. "Come on, let's get you up." (Y/N) said as a soft sighed escaped her lips as she was glad that her nervous wreck of a boyfriend could still speak upon the site he saw. She took his hand and helped him up onto his feet. "I'm gonna go out and wait..." He said softly, seemingly still in his flustered trance as he made his way out of the room. "He's such a pure cinnamon roll.." (Y/N) thought to herself and sighed again as she then began to get herself dressed. "Next time I should knock or I'll end up dying if I see her body like that ever again.." Midoriya thought to himself as he then sighed heavily and faceplamed himself as he couldn't believe what pure piece of heaven he saw and the fact he got flustered so quickly.

Eijiroi Kirishima
"LOOK AWAY, KIRISHIMA!!!" Yelled the small female as she threw a pillow a him as she fumbled around with her towel so she could cover up her bare body. "BUT IT'S UNMANLY TO LOOK AWAY FROM HIS LOVER'S BEAUTIFUL BODY!!!" The red haired maled yelled as he continued to looked at (Y/N), eye boggling her up and down as he had blood drip from his nose. (Y/N) gently slapped his cheek to made him looked away from her. "STOP THE MANLY SHIT TALK AND GET OUT!!" She yelled which he obliged and left the room, having her close the door behind him as he left. "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE TRIED TO USE HIS MANLY EXCUSE JUST SO HE COULD LOOK AT ME!" (Y/N) thought to herself as she leaned her back against the door. Kirishima on the other hand stood with his back to the door as he then hit his fist to his palm proudly "SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, INSIDE AND OUT!" He thought as he had a blush form upon his cheek as the flow of blood from his nose came dripping down even more as he was thinking on how to create much better excuses to look at her body longer next time.

Denki Kaminari
"DAMNIT KAMINARI, KNOCK FIRST!" (Y/N) shouted as she backed up away from the male. Kaminari was surprised by her sudden yelling at first until a sly smile formed upon his lips as he approached the female who clutched her towel close to her. "Wow, (Y/N)...I didn't know you were this type of girl. It's rather shocking to see you like this, it's make me very ecsta-" He began to say flirtatiously until he then had a pillow pushed into his face by the flustered girl. "STOP WITH YOUR SHITTY PICK UP LINES, YOU EEL!" (Y/N) yelled as she then began to shoo off the male, making him leave the room as she then slammed the door behind him. "She's so cute when she gets all flustered.." Kaminari thought to himself and smiled by the thought as a tint of pink formed upon his cheeks, thinking about the things that made (Y/N) flustered.

Iida Tenya
Before (Y/N) could even yell at Iida he immediately turn around to where his back faced (Y/N). "I'M SO SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE STILL GETTING READY." He loudly yet quickly apologize as blood streamed down his nose and a small blushed formed on his cheek. She stood there surprised until she then sighed and picked up her towel as she wrapped it around herself quietly "I hope you liked what you seen. Now, just get out and wait for me, okay?" (Y/N) said softly as she placed her hand on his shoulder which the male immediately froze "YES, (Y/N)!" Iida exclaimed before darting out of the room, closing the door behind himself as he did so. "He makes it seem as if I'm a drill sargent ready to murder someone.." She thought to herself which made her giggle to herself as she began get dressed. Iida on the other hand was now at his hands and knees "I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO SEE SUCH PARADISE!" Iida thought to himself as he almost began to cry by knowing that he saw your body as a work of art.

Ojiro Mashirao
Before the now flustered (Y/N) could yelled the male covered his eyes and turned around. "Oops, sorry. I didn't know you were getting dressed." Ojiro said softly as a tint of pink formed on his cheeks and a small sheepish smile formed on his lips. "Oijro, it's alright just-" She began to say as she wrapped her towel around herself until she then noticed the males tail, seeing it was wagging rather happily which made (Y/N) giggle a slight bit by such a cute site of his tail. Ojiro noticed this and blushed as she then grabbed his tail and turned to face (Y/N), showing he had a bright blush on his face. "I'll leave you be to get dressed." He said as he looked down as he then made his way out of the room, closing the door behind himself as he made his way out. "He's so cute." (Y/N) thought to herself and giggled as she then got back to getting dressed in which Ojiro waited outside, his tail wagging as he waited on for her. "She's really pretty, both in the face and in the body." He thought to himself to only then have a small drips of blood come in from his nose as he thought more of the event that happened.

Shouto Todoroki
"S-SHOUTO!!" (Y/N) stammered as she immediately picked up her towel and wrapped it around herself as the male stood there quietly. "Ah, sorry." He said simply as he then walked over to her which she then froze as he did so. Shouto was then standing right in front of (Y/N), looking down at her until she then reached up and pushed his cheek gently to make him look away. "I can't get dress if you're in here you know." She said and huffed as the male then simply nodded as he then made his way out of the room without another word. "HE'S NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING, THATS MAKES ME FEEL WEIRDED OUT." (Y/N) thought to herself but shook off the weirded out feelings and began to get dress. Shouto on the other hand stood outside her door. "I should've froze her, maybe I could them get a better look of that body of hers. Though she would probably kill me..." He thought to himself as he then began to think wither or not to freeze you so he could get a better look of that body of yours.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡