They tell you a pick up line

|| (F/F)= Favorite food||

Shouta Aizawa
It was starting to be an amazingly great day for (Y/N), so seeing she was having a great day she wanted to make even greater so (Y/N) decided to drop by and visit her lovely hero of a boyfriend while his students went out and had lunch in the cafeteria which this lead the two in the empty classroom alone together. The small female quietly looked and walked around the empty class while her scruffy looking boyfriend was standing by his desk "(Y/N)." Aizawa said rather bluntly but dully which caught the attention of the short female who seemed to looking around the huge classroom. "Yes?" She questioned curiously as she looked at him before (Y/N) then looked off to the side for a moment or two as she looked around the class once again until she then looked back at him, walking over to Aizawa and keeping her bright, happy (E/C) eyes on him. "You know my quirk right?" He questioned as his tired looking dark gray eyes looked at her which (Y/N) simply nodded as she then turned her body to him fully, seeing that he hid his face more behind the cloths that hung loosely around his neck. "Well, you know these cloths are strong and may be good for catching villain and evildoers but you know these are also good for tying a certain person up~" He said in a somewhat flirty but shy tone as his eyes averted off to the side. (Y/N) knew what he meant and what he was trying to say which she then had a tint of pink form on her cheeks as she looked at Aizawa walking up to him until she was then standing right in front of him, almost chest to chest with him. "Aizawa." (Y/N) said simply yet bluntly as she looked up at him which caught his attention as he had a light blush formed upon his cheeks as he looked down at his small girlfriend, his face peeking out a bit of the cloths he hid behind. "Why are you being perverted?" She asked bluntly yet curiously which this took the male by surprised as he was ready to speak for his actions until the one and only Present Mic came into the room with his nonchalant and chill figure, a smile plastered on his face. "Hello, (Y/N)! Hello, Aiza-" He began to say loudly until Aizawa put his quirk into work, seeing rage fill his now crimson red eyes. "I'm going to kill you, Mic." He said bluntly yet darkly as he then approached Present Mic who then darted away from the classroom out of pure fear with Aizawa chasing after him out of pure rage. "I'LL NEVER ASK YOU FOR A PICK UP LINE EVER AGAIN, YOU ALL MIGHTY PERVERT!!" Aizawa yelled as he chased after Present Mic which left (Y/N) to watch as he chased after him as she stepped out of the class, wondering how such a dirty pick up line could lead to such a current event as some of the other teachers/hero's peeked out there empty classrooms to see the commotion that going on before the students would have to see this for themselves. "Oh, Aizawa.." (Y/N) said with a sheepish sigh as she watched him go after Present Mic.

Katsuki Bakugou
"Oi, (Y/N)." A deep but loud voice called out which caught the small female's attention as she was currently eating her (F/F). (Y/N) then had a strong arm wrap around her small shoulders as the ash blonde headed male sat down close to her, his amber red eyes checking her out a bit as he looked at her. "Yes, Bakugou?" (Y/N) questioned her boyfriend curiously as she quietly got back to eating her food, wondering why Bakugou, her hot head of a boyfriend just suddenly came up to her and sat down with her. "You want to know what me and grenades have in common?" Bakugou questioned curiously which (Y/N) was hesitant but simply nodded as she then reached out and took a sip of her (F/D). He smirked devilishly and leaned into her ear, his warm breath against her ear made a tint of pink form upon her cheeks which he noticed and had a devious gleam in his eyes. "We make people explode unexpectedly~" Bakugou said in a deep, husky whisper which this almost made (Y/N) choke on her (F/D) but she quickly swallowed her drink and immediately looked at him with a rather surprised look on her face, her (E/C) eyes widen a bit. "WHY ARE YOU SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT?!" She exclaimed confusedly with a now bright blush on her face, making (Y/N) look almost like a cute tomato which this took Bakugou by surprise as he looked at her, a tint of pink covering his cheeks as Bakugou looked at (Y/N) with a rather embarrassed look on his face. "BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT COUPLES DO, BESIDE EEL BOY TOLD ME TO SAY IT!!" Bakugou exclaimed back as he then pointed at Denki as he pulled (Y/N) closer to him with his arm that was still wrapped upon her shoulders. "First, off I'm not a ee-" Denki began to say rather calmly until the two shot a glare over at him and interrupted him. "SHUT UP, YOU PERVERTED PIKACHU!" The two said in such sync it silenced him as Kaminari then tried to take in the new cursed nickname he was given as the people around the couple were laughing their asses off.