Chapter 2

I know a LOT of people have been questioning about how Ginny died.... Well, I'll tell you this; I'm evil as hell (no pun intended). I'll also tell you that I plan to explain that whole thing in this chapter.

One other thing. I would like to thank you all for waiting so long for this new chapter. I feel so bad for making you all wait for so long... I truly am sorry. But it was important that I put my focus into something else.

Anyway! Onto the chappy!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ginny's POV (Here we go... 😏)

Well... They don't really look surprised that I am here. They probably got the letter, but then why didn't they respond?

"Hey! Did you guys get the letter about me?" I asked curiously.

"Well, yes... But Chiron read it to us over Iris Message because we were always on the move, so we didn't have time to read it." Annabeth explains.

"We were actually quite surprised about it at first though. Guess it's a bit harder to take a girl down than people may think." Piper grinned as she came forward and hugged me. "Glad you're back, Gin."

"But seriously, how did you do it? I didn't even feel you leave the underworld!" Nico hollered. Surprising... He usually isn't loud.

"Shhhh... It's a secret!" I whisper pressing my index finger to my lips making a few of the demigods laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that us Weasleys are magical." Ron cracks a side grin.

Leo lets a deep guttural laugh explode from his throat. "HA! Nice one bro."

I shook my head as I smiled. Seriously though, we were all sworn to secrecy on it. The consequences for speaking of it... It's just too horrible. None of us even like to think about it in fear of the consequence. It's actually worse than death.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hey guys! So I got something important to tell ya'll about. I tell you more in the next update in a few minutes!

PLEASE READ THROUGH EVERYTHING I SAY!