Samuel Seabury vs. Alexander Hamilton (Slay-down)

Warning extreme sass ahead, viewer discretion advised

Okay, so this Loyalist named Samuel Seabury teamed up with Myles Cooper to write a series of pamphlets under the pseudonym "A Winchester Farmer". In these pamphlets Samuel called the Continental Association "a venomous brood of scorpions" that would "sting us to death" and suggested to beat them with hickory sticks. Samuel cleverly wrote that the farmers would "suffer many casualties" if any trade boycott was put in place.

So basically, Samuel called the Continental Association a bunch of assholes that would kill the countries and that they should kill/beat them.

The New-York Gazetteer wrote about the Patriot's response "We can assure the public that at a late meeting of exotics, styled as the Sons of Liberty," and the "Farmer" was introduced," and after a few pages being read to the company, they agreed...to commit in to flames, without the benefit of clergy, though many, very many indeed, could not read or write." Copies were tarred and feathered and stuck onto whipping posts.

The young Alexander Hamilton, ever so ambitious and wanting to prove himself, took on Samuel Seabury and wrote "A Full Vindication Of The Measures of Congress".
It was about 35 pages and Alex had written it in about 3 to 4 weeks. Although it was very repetitive, it foreshadowed Alex's lawyer precision.

Seabury rebutted the pamphlet and mocked Alex by calling his writing girly and very poor.

Alex responded with "A Farmer Refuted". This pamphlet was 80 pages- more than twice the size of its predecessor. In it, Alex basically said "Based on your writing, I'd rather have you hate my writing than get your applause."

*mic drop*
*picks up mic because their expensive and the sound crew would kill me*