Untitled Part 18

*Luke's POV*

I can't believe it's already been three months since we found out that Jaden is pregnant. I'm just so happy. We've come so far since we first met. She starting to get a little baby bump and it's so cute. I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl. I really hope it's a little girl. I'm going to spoil her so much. And she'll be just as gorgeous as her mother. I'll still be happy with a son too as well.

Since this kind of came as a bit of a shock Jack really helped us out. He helped me get a job and helped us get a small house. He's a real life saver. Our lives have changed so much thanks to Jack.

"Good morning love" Jaden said greeting me with a kiss as I came downstairs.

"Good morning beautiful and hey little one" I smiled kissing her stomach.

She smiled and chuckled handing me a cup of coffee.

"How did you sleep sweetie?" I ask.

"Great" She smiles.

"Little one isn't giving you too much trouble huh?"

She laughs shaking her head.

I drank my coffee and and

breakfast before leaving for work.

This had become our usually routine. I would go and work while she stayed home.

A few months have gone by and it seems like the months can't go by fast enough. Jaden is 7 months along and we found out we're having a boy. We're naming him Andrew. He's really been doing great so far, despite the doctors thinking Jaden's chances to giving birth were slim.

I was at work when I got a call that Jaden was being rushed to the hospital.

My heart dropped and I just hoped she was okay. I dropped everything and left work. I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could and found her mom.

She told me Jaden had been in the yard helping some of the neighborhood kids with a project when she passed out. I wanted

to see her so bad but her mom said she was in surgery. And there was a chance that Andrew wouldn't make it. I burst into tears. 

N/A: Sorry it's so short. Just a little teaser since I've been so m.i.a. Hopefully I'll have some ideas soon.