Bad Boy Or Gentleman?

*Jaden's POV*
Yesterday I got released from the hospital and slept the whole day. Today mum was acting kind of odd. She woke me up late. Usually she woke me at the crack of dawn. And she gave me a new dress and made me put it on. Then she fixed my hair and put make up on me. There was something going on and I had no idea about it and everytime I asked she just told me how beautiful I looked.

It was about 6 when she finished and I heard the doorbell. She went to answer as I put my shoes on. I begged for about an hour and she finally let me wear my vans. I tied them and then walked into the living room where I saw Luke.

He had dyed his hair. Blonde. I assumed this was his natural color. I then noticed he was wearing a really nice suit and holding flowers. He even took out his piercings and covered all of his tattoos. He looked so nice. It was weird, that was not Luke. When he saw me his jaw dropped.

"What's going on?" I asked really confused.

"Well Luke wanted this all to be a surprise." Mum said.

"Wanted what to be a surprise?" I asked more confused.

"I wanted to show you how a guy should really treat a beautiful girl like you." Luke said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"And you're cool with this mum? Wait when did you guys arrange this?"

"Wednesday when you were in the hospital. While you were in the bathroom Luke was a total gentleman and asked for my permission first. This was all him." Mum said.

I couldn't stop smiling. Luke was by far the sweetest guy I had ever met.

Mum took the flowers and put them in a vase.

"Get together." Mum motioned us with her hands. "I wanna take some pictures.

"Muuum!" I whined.

"C'mon Jaden. It's just a few pictures and you look beautiful." Luke said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up again as I stood next to Luke.

He put his arm around my lower waist and I really didn't know what to do with my hands.

"C'mon Jaden, look more natural." Mum said.

I turned towards Luke and wrapped my arms around his neck the best I could. I swear this boy is a giraffe.

Mum took a few pictures. Then Luke stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me from behind, doing that cliché prom picture pose.
We then took one more picture. He picked me up bridal style and right before mum took the picture he kissed my cheek and then sat me down.

"Are you ready?" Luke asked while picking up my coat.

This was weird. Calum was my only boyfriend and he very rarely took me out and when he did he never got so dressed up. He usually just wore jeans and one of his football t-shirts. He definitely never brought me flowers or asked my mum for permission first, not like she would have given it to him anyway. She hated Calum from day 1.

"Jaden?"

"Huh? Oh sorry."

"You've always had a bad habit of zoning out." My mum said rolling her eyes.

"Are you ready?" Luke asked again.

"Yeah."

He put my coat on me and I told mum bye and we walked to what I assumed was his car.

I then realized, I really didn't know too much about Luke. He didn't talk about his family too much.

He opened the car door for me and then walked around and got in on the other side.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He smirked.

We pulled up to a really fancy restaurant. Luke had really put a lot into this. I guess he really did like me.

I then felt his hand on mine and realized I was lost in my thoughts again.

Luke tried to hold this bad boy image but on the inside he was a gentleman.

He helped me out of the car and even held the door of the restaurant open for me. We walked up to the podium.

"Reservation for Hemmings." Luke said confidently.

The boy behind the podium then led us to a table.

Luke pulled out my chair for me. He was really making a good impression. I could get used to this Luke.

"You've been really quiet." He said.

"Sorry, I've just been thinking a lot tonight."

"About what?"

"Erm about you."

"What about me?" He smiled.

"You're not at all like I thought."

"What do you mean?"

"Well when I first saw you I thought you were gonna be this rude ass bad boy, but you're actually like this totally sweet gentleman."

"And that's a good thing right?"

"Very good." I smiled and scooted closer to him.

I got lost in his eyes. They were so blue and so deep.

He began snapping his fingers in my face.

"Huh? What?"

"Jaden what would you like to drink?" Luke asked as I noticed a waitress standing at the table.

"Oh I'll take a water."

"Are you okay? You're zoning out a lot tonight."

"Oh, I'm s-sorry Luke."

"What's on your mind? Is it him?"

I hated when he referred to Calum.

"I was just thinking about how different you are from him."

"Ohh..." He began to look down.

"No, that's good. I'm glad you're different. You're so sweet where he was a rude ass jerk who I was always afraid to be with."

"A-are you afraid to be with me?"

"Exactly the opposite Luke. You make me feel so safe."

He smiled and we continued through dinner.

We then got back into the car but he wasn't bringing me home. Instead he brought me to the beach.

"What are we doing here?"

"I love just looking up at the stars and hearing the waves crash." He smiled.

I've always loved doing the same.

We walked along the shore. It was freezing. I guess he could tell I was cold. He wrapped the coat from his suit around my shoulders and then wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close. We found a quiet spot and sat down.

This was so nice. The moonlight made his eyes look even bluer. I kind of wondered if this was an act or the real Luke? Had he done this with other girls?

Then once again as if he was reading my mind

"This is really nice. I'm glad I saved this secret spot for you."

I smiled and he kissed me. It was perfect. It was just us sitting in the moonlight, as the waves crashed on the shore.

This kiss was amazing. Hands down, the best kiss I had ever had. After a few minutes he pulled away.

"It's getting late, I should get you home." He stood up and then helped me up.

We drove back to my house and he walked me back to my door.
"I had a really great time Luke."

"I did too. If you'd like, I would love to maybe do this again?" He smiled nervously.

"I would love to."

He kissed me good night and then walked back to his car.