Chapter 4

Hey everyone, we’re back with a new chapter. Since my cousin and I live almost 3 hours away from each other, we weren’t able to post a new chapter and we had exams so we couldn’t see each other. However, now we have almost 3 weeks’ vacation, we’ll be posting more chapters. Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter, and please vote, fan and comment. Enjoy J

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Aria’s POV:

I felt the wind rustling my hair. I felt something hard yet comfortably soft under my head. I slowly opened my eyes and to my utmost shock, I saw the beautiful blue/gray with little green eyes of my savior (A/N: the mysterious guy that saved her earlier). I froze, I even stopped breathing. I was mesmerized by his inhuman beauty. I realized I was sleeping on his lap, which caused the blood to rush to my cheeks as I flushed from embarrassment.

“I see my beautiful Angel is finally awake.” He said stroking my hair. His voice like music to my ears, made me feel drawn to him more. Everything about him was addictive, and I just couldn’t get enough.

He stared right into my eyes, making me feel hypnotized. I finally started breathing again, and after calming myself, I said:

“What are you doing here?”

“I came to see you just like I promised.”

“OH, you remember, I thought that you forgot about me and that I would never see you again.”

“I would never forget about you.”

“But, why me? I’m not beautiful, I’m not even pretty. Why me??”

“You don’t see yourself the way others do. You’re the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in all my life.”

“u-um th-thanks I think.” As I once again flushed from embarrassment.

He chuckled, and it was like a beautiful melody, that filled the air.

I then remembered that I don’t even know his name so I asked:

“Sorry but what’s your name, sir?”

“My name is …..”

“is….”

“Lucifer, Lucifer McKnight, and please don’t call me sir, I’m not that old, well sort of, just a thousand years old.” He chuckled.

 My eyes bulged in shock, and I’m sure my eyes looked as big as a golf ball.

“Th-thousand years? What are you?”

“That’s for me to know and for to find out.” He said smirking.

Suddenly he had this sad look in his eyes, and said sadly:

“Unfortunately, my love, I have to go, but I assure you, we’ll be seeing each other very soon.”

We then stood up, and I wished that time would stop so that he wouldn’t leave; he leaned and pressed his soft yet cold lips on my forehead. The kiss was slow yet it ended fast, leaving me breathless and red from embarrassment. He then turned around and started walking away, and for one last time he turned and looked at me with a longing look in his eyes, and just like that he vanished into thin air. 

Suddenly, I felt very dizzy and lightheaded, then I noticed the sharp pain at the back of my head, and slowly slipped into unconsciousness, the last thing I remember was the soft, warm sensation his lips left on my forehead and just like that everything went pitch black.

……………....................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed this chapter, we know its short, but we’ll try to post a longer chapter next time, anyways please vote, fan and comment. Have a nice day and remember keep on smiling ;)