SLEEPTALKS

It suddenly became quiet. Henry looked from his keyboard to the couch and saw Amber with her mouth hanging open, sleeping. He stood up and took his blanket from his bedroom and tuck her in. He couldn't help it but find her cute and took out his phone to take a photo of her sleeping face.

As soon as he took it, he sighed and stared at her longingly, "If only...", he whispered. He took off Amber's cap and placed it on the coffee table and he fixed her hair as well.

He quickly finished the melody now that he boosted up in inspiration. He's always been took care of the music while she takes care of the lyrics. Their songs never fail to surprise the CEO and has always been approved and taken into the company's songbook.

After a while, he went out and bought something from the convenience store for them to eat.

----

Amber began talking in her sleep as Henry went out. "Henry oppa... Can we just be together instead?...", she mumbled. She has always been talking in her sleep every since the beginning of time. Luna never fails to tease her about it, that's the reason why Luna is the only person who actually knows the infatuation firsthand, the others just have suspicions and she never gave them a hint if they were right or wrong.

"Henry oppa..." she sighed again but suddenly woke up when the door closed. She opened her eyes and realized that she fell asleep. There are a few thoughts that came in her head at the same time. What if she talked in her sleep again? What if Henry heard her sleep talk? If he did, what was his reaction? Is he going to be awkward with me now?

Amber buried her face on her hands. Ugh, she shouldn't have fallen asleep, she thought. She scratched the back of her head and cussed herself.

"Are you okay?", Henry scoffed as he placed what he bought at the dinner table.

Amber looked up and saw him with his keys, "You went out?"

"Yes I did. I bought ramyeon.", he said as he placed his keys on the key holder. "You fell asleep about an hour and a half ago. I already finished the melody, we just need the lyrics and we're good to go.", he said in a casual tone.

Amber approached him and squinted her eyes, "How long have you been out?"

"Uhh, a full 30 minutes or less?", he began to realize that Amber is acting weird. He recalled if she is afraid of being alone in a confined place or what but that's not it.

"Did I talk in my sleep? Did you hear me talk?", she asked persistently.

"Why the sudden interrogation, llama?", he raised his brow on her and prepared the ramyeon. "You are acting weird, is something the matter? You can tell me you know."

Amber scowled, disappointed in herself and how vague Henry is being. She ruffled her own hair and sighed. She sat on the workspace and looked at what Henry finished. It is actually a sweet melody and it can be upbeat if tweaked on the computer.

After a few minutes, Henry called for ramyeon, "It's better if you take the music sheet home and think about the lyrics you want to write.", he suggested but to be honest, Amber could never work on any music or lyrics when she's not writing it with Henry.

"Nah, it's okay. Just make me a midi of this and I'll listen to it all night long, then come back here and write the lyrics directly as I grasp a clear concept of the song.", she said and they continued to eat their ramyeon.

It's true that she can't write anything when she's not with Henry and it is a reason to always come over his place every time