OVER REACTION

It has been a week since she contacted any of her friends, the ones who were at the last time's hangout that is. She has been filling up her schedule with unnecessary advanced shoots and online promotions. She has been working up her full potential in songwriting as well. CEO-nim must've been happy that his talent is this hardworking but he himself is tired of seeing Amber alone in the composition room or the rehearsal rooms.

Her group's manager was tasked to not let Amber in the company for the next 48 hours because she might exert herself and damage more than what she invested in. "Oppa! I have to work.", Amber whined when their manager talked about her regarding the matter.

"Amber, this is not healthy. Even CEO-nim thought so. So you are to stay out of work for 48 hours. I don't care if you want to lounge here all day or call your friends or go on tour alone.", the manager said in finality.

Luna looked at her with worry. Of course she knew what triggered this. The rest of the guys were pestering her and Krystal about Amber and it was kind of exhausting already. Even Victoria knows what's up now because Donghae and Hyukjae told her. She reluctantly left the pouting Amber and went on with her schedule.

After the others left, Amber stared into space for about five minutes before she knew what she'll do in her free time. She dialed her sister's number, who was actually called her a few times the past few days. "Jackie!!!", she greeted and her sister responded, "Josephine!!!"

"Yah, the others have been e-mailing me, what happened to you and your friends?", her sister queried. Of course someone must've called her, thinking Amber went home or something. Must be Hyukjae or Eric.

"Nah, it's just about this prank. It did throw me off the bus and I'm still pissed so...", she told her sister everything that has happened and as she hears herself tell the story the more she is convinced that it was a silly thing to cut off your friends because of that.

After she has finished the story, they were silent for a minute before her sister actually scolded her, "Yah... I know that it is a bad prank but unless you have other feelings for him than friendship, you shouldn't have acted like that. Well, it's kind of obvious now so I suggest you come clean on this."

"But Jackie, you know how it is here and you know how my situation is as well. These kinds of feelings shouldn't exist.", Amber reasoned as she throws her hands in the air.

"Uhh, Josephine, you are working as an artist and not as a robot. It is normal to have these kinds of feelings and besides it's like your food so that you can produce something that is worthwhile." and with that her sister actually made sense, "And besides Luna told me that you have been exerting so much effort in songwriting the past week. How did that turned out?"

To be honest all the songs that she has written were all kinds of wrong and bad and out of the place. She has focused herself on the technical process of songwriting that she forgot to include feelings in it. She gathered her music sheets and looked at her lyrics. They are so bad that even some bad artist from United States won't sing it.

She sighed and went to her room. She came across the music sheet and midi file that Henry created. She took the music sheet and began to hum her way through the notes and immediately thought of what lyrics to put.

She left a note before she left the dorm. It was her day off but still she had to let them know that she went out and where she is going. She hailed a cab and gave an address that she knows by heart.

She can feel the beat of her heart. She shook her head and calmed herself by laughing at some stupid videos online. She has never been a girly girl so she doesn't even know why she's getting nervous like this. It's not like she's going to confess or anything, right? She is just going to apologize and tell him that she shouldn't have acted the way she did.

Slapping herself, she didn't think this through. She has never been a girly girl to even overreact and she was always chic and indifferent to all these feelings.

After not a very long time, the taxi halted and she is already in front of his house. She paid her fare and stood in front of the gate still having second thoughts of whether she'll knock or go back home.

Feeling the butterflies swarming in her stomach, she has a bad feeling about this.

And she pressed the doorbell.