Chosen One (Bad Era)

Requested by MichaelIsInnocent

"She's out of my life! I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I don't know whether, to live or die! She's out of my life!" Your idol sings as you and all the other fans in the audience scream and cry.
You run your fingers through your hair as tears stream down your face while you're watching Michael Jackson perform. Live, on the stage, right in front of you.
A security guard comes over to you and looks at you.
"Come with me, Miss." He says.
"What? Why? I didn't do anything wrong!" You frown, confused as he pulls on your arm.
"Mr. Jackson chose you." The security guard says and your jaw drops as the man leaves you in front of the steps leading to the stage.
"Can I come down there?" Michael speaks into the microphone, pointing at you from the top of the stairs.
He motions for you to come up and you gasp as you run up the stairs. You run over to him and wrap your arms around him tightly as he continues to sing.
"To think for two years, she was here!" He sings into the microphone as he hugs you back just as tight.
"I love you, Michael. I love you so much." You sob, still holding him tight.
"I love you more!" He says and kisses your cheek.
He continues to sing as he pulls away from you and the security guards come back and try to take you away.
"No! I don't wanna go." You whine as they pick you up and you squirm around to get out of their hold.
"You'll be going to Mr. Jackson's dressing room, miss." He says and you stop squirming.
"Wait. What?" You gasp.
"Mr Jackson requested that we take you back to his dressing room after you're on stage." The man says as he sets me down backstage.
"Really?" You gasp again.
"Yep." The man says and walks away.
---After the Show---
You're sitting in Michael's dressing room and you still can't believe it.
You hear someone jiggling the doorknob and see it turn before it opens. Once it opens, the most beautiful creature God has ever created, walks in.
"Hello, miss." Michael says, closing the door behind him.
"Hi." You whisper shyly, still in shock.
"What's your name?" He asks.
"Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N." You say.
"Oh. A very beautiful name for a very beautiful woman like yourself." He says and you can feel the heat from your cheeks as they redden from you blushing.
"Thank you." You say softly, looking down at your shoes shyly.
"No problem, sweetie." He says, walking over to you.
"Look at me." He says.
You obey him and he kisses your lips blissfully.
You guys then sit beside each other on the couch  and talk for about 45-60 minutes, getting to know each other.
"Y/N, the moment I saw you in that crowd, I could feel something I've never felt for anyone before." He says.
"What are you saying, Michael?" You ask.
"Y/N, I think I'm falling for you. You're such a good person. And you're so so so beautiful." He says.
"I-I'm falling for you too." You say.
You're not telling the complete truth. You fell in love with him when you were just a little girl.
"Um.. May I..um..kiss you?" He stutters shyly and you nod.
He leans in until his lips touch yours and he kisses you softly but passionately for a little while but then pulls away.
"That was-"
You cut him off by kissing him again as you get closer to him.
Once you pull away, he smiles at you.
"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asks.
"Of course!" You nod, hugging him as he giggles.