He Approves Of Your Boyfriend (This Is It Era)

Requested by rebelrebelstardust12

Right now, you're nervously standing outside your father, Michael Jackson's house with your boyfriend. Why are you nervous? Because, your boyfriend just happens to be Tom Brady, the quarterback for the New England Patriots, and you're afraid of what your father will think of him.
"Ready?" You ask Tom.
"Mhm." He nods and you sigh.
You lift your finger to the doorbell and push, making the doorbell ding.
You stand back, more nervous than ever, as you wait for the door to open. The door finally opens and there, you see your father, smiling sweetly at you.
"There's my beautiful daughter!" He squeals, hugging you tightly.
"Hey, Dad!" You giggle as he keeps hugging you.
He smiles down at you as he pulls away and he looks over at Tom, who's just standing there not knowing what to do.
"Oh, hello." He smiles.
"Hello, sir." Tom smiles, waving slightly.
"Oh, you don't have to call me sir! Call me Michael! It's so nice to meet you!"
"It's such an honour to meet you, Michael. I'm such a huge fan!" Tom smiles, shaking your father's hand.
"Why, thank you. You two, come on in. I was just making dinner!" He smiles, stepping into the house.
"Are you sure? We don't want to intrude." You say, stepping into the house with Tom.
"Oh, don't be silly! You're not intruding! You're welcome here any time! You are my daughter, after all!" He giggles, waving his hands in the air.
"Y/N!!!!" Your little sister, Paris, screams, running over to you.
"Hey, beautiful! How are you?" You giggle, picking her up.
"Good. I missed you." She pouts.
"Aww, I missed you, too, Paris." You chuckle, kissing her cheek.
She looks at Tom and frowns.
"Who's that?" She asks, pointing at him.
"This is my boyfriend, Tom Brady!" You say and she looks at him.
"Hello. Aren't you beautiful?" Tom asks Paris rhetorically as he smiles at her.
She blushes and looks away, making everyone laugh.
"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" Your youngest brother, Blanket, squeals, running over.
"Hey, buddy! How are you?" You ask him as you set Paris back on her feet.
"Good!" He jumps.
"That's good." You smile, bending down and hugging him.
He kisses your cheek and you smile.
"Look, there's someone here I want you to meet." You say.
"Who?"
"This is Tom, he's my boyfriend." You smile as Blanket looks up at Tom.
"Wow.." He whispers.
"Hello there." Tom chuckles.
"Hi!" He smiles.
"Hey, Y/N." Your other brother, Prince, greets, walking into the hallway.
"Hey, Prince. How are you?" You smile.
"I'm good, thanks."
"Well, it's so nice to meet all of you!" Tom smiles, looking at your little siblings, then at your father.
"It's great to meet you, Tom. Please, stay for dinner with us."
"Okay, that would be lovely." Tom smiles then looks down at you.
You all walk into the dining room and Michael pulls you back while everyone else sits.
"You picked a good guy." He whispers.
"Thanks. I'm glad you approve, Dad." You smile.
"No problem." He winks.
You smile widely as you sit at the table, with the people you love most.

A/N: Sorry it sucked.😁 And sorry it took so long..I've been busy with my other books and with school starting up again soon and I went on vacation with my family for a few days. I hope you enjoyed this! Please, Vote/Comment/Share and add to your reading lists! And PM me for requests! And thanks for almost 700 reads!💕

Much L.O.V.E.💗💕