9 years old, 4th grade, musical chairs

*Demons POV*

"Bye Dad!," I call over my shoulder grabbing my polka dot backpack.

"Bye Demon! Have a good day at school!" he calls back. I make my wings, teeth, and tail disappear then run through the forest to school. When I near the entrance I slow down and look my brown-haired besty.

"ATTACK!," screams a voice from behind me. I turn around just time to dodge Jeff from landing on me, he lands flat on his face.

"Ha! You can't get me!," I giggle.

"Oh yeah?!," he pops up and turns to me grinning evilly.

"Come and get me Jeffery!," I laugh running away.

"Get back here!" he chases me around the school until the bell rings.

"Jeff game over! Class!," I call over my shoulder stopping.

"What?! Aw okaayaya- AH!!!," he slips on some mud and flies right into me landing ON TOP OF ME.

"I'm sorry!," he blushes a bright shade of red and so do I. "Here let me help you up," he helps me up and we get the dirt off of our clothes.

"It's okay Jeff! Now come on let's go to class before we're late," I grin, he smiles and nods and we get to class.

"Hello, class! Today is game day! Yesterday we voted on games so I'm going to announce the three most voted for alright!," states Mr. Jun as Jeff and I quietly sneak to our seats, thankfully without being noticed. Everyone nods excitedly around us.

"I hope races is one! I voted for that one!," I whisper to Jeff. He nods excitedly in agreement.

"So the three most voted for are........musical chairs! A pie eating contest! And races! Not in that order!," chuckles Mr. Jun. "First we'll have the races, then musical chairs, and finally the pie eating contest, everything will be outside, line up!," Jeff and I high five then line up with everyone else. When everyone gets outside, Mr. Jun assigns everyone groups. "Okay group 1 Camille, Johnny, Halley, and Katie, group 2, Daria, Jeffery, Mae, and Georgia, and group 3 will be Jodie, Francis, Grant, and Opal." Everyone groups together.

"Why did we have to be with Mae and Georgia they hate us!," I sigh to Jeff.

"We'll just have to deal with them," he shrugs.

"Hey Daria how's your boyfriend Jeffy?!," shouts Mae making me and Jeff turn red and the whole class laugh at us.

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!," I yell at her for like the millionth time resisting the urge to kill her.

"Sure and I'm not the most popular kid in 4th grade! Face it you love him!" she snickers.

"Enough!," demands Mr. Jun. Everyone quiets down. "Group two, on the track, it's your turn to race," we all nod and get in our positions on the track.

"Ready!," me and Jeff smirk at each other. "Set!" we crouch down in our ready stances ready to take off.

"I'll win," I mouth.

"We'll see," he smirks.

"GO!," all four of us shoot off Jeff and I taking an easy lead against Mae and Georgia. I slow my pace a little letting Jeff get ahead of me. Knowing he'll tire out before the end making an easy win. Right as we get near the end Jeff slows down making me speed up and run right past him, to the finish run.

"I WIN I WIN!," I cheer jumping up and down.

"Whatever," frowns Jeff.

"Don't be a sore loser Jeff," I smirk.