Birthday Weekend Part 2

(Should've mentioned this earlier but the twins are 15 in this story)
Ethan's POV
I woke up by myself in the bed. I smelled something delicious so I decided to go to the kitchen and saw Rosa cooking.
Rosa's POV
I feel two hands around me.
"Good morning babe," he said as he kissed my cheek.
"Good morning," I said.
I was cooking breakfast for everyone especially for Victor cuz it's his birthday.
I checked the clock. 7:32. I decided to wake everyone, except Victor, so that way we can sing happy birthday.
We all went out to the balcony while I was holding a cake with 16 candles.
"1...2...3"
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear Victor, happy birthday to you. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16!!! Blow out the candles," I said.
Victor's POV
While they were singing happy birthday to me, I was sitting their all awkward cuz I didn't know what to do😂
Rosa's POV
He blew out the candles. Me,Thania,Kim,and Leila were chanting,"Que lo muerda que lo muerda." (Bite it bite it)
He bit a small part but I just pushed his face in. He looked at me and I started running. He caught up to me and rubbed caked all over my face. We just started cracking up. We went to wash our faces and came out. We all ate the breakfast I had made and we were just laughing at our memories we had with Victor.
"Ok ok. I got one. Remember that one time we went to the field trip Vic? And I got you that bracelet as a sign of our friendship," I asked.
"Oh yeah. I lost that bracelet at the park but I kept on looking for it. But that field trip was fun," he said laughing.
We all got ready to go to the mall.
*at the mall*
We were all walking around having fun and taking lots of pics.
*dinner*
We went to a restaurant to end the day. We were just laughing at everything we did today. I took a pic with all of them and uploaded it to snapchat. The caption was "Vic's bday🤘🏼❣"
I uploaded it to Instagram too and decided to put the location just for the heck of it.
I got a comment that didn't surprise me being there.
"@/lucas_bruh: happy birthday @/victor_dude see you soon😛"
Ok that last part got me worried but I just shook it off.
We headed back to the hotel and started packing our stuff and went outside to the party bus and got in. We were all just laughing and having fun, when the fun ended....

Cliffhanger😜

Jk keep scrolling down

The fun ended cuz we arrived at my place.

Sorry if this was super short. I just saw didn't know what else to write about. Don't forget to vote💞
-B