Ugh

I sat down on one of the benches while Ethan sat next to me.

"So. How's our baby," Ethan asked trying to get rid of the silence.
"Well Ethan. My baby is doing just fine."
"Ouch."
"The duck you mean ouch," I snapped.
"Ouch because she's my baby too whether you like it or not," he snapped back.
"No Ethan. You lost your parental  rights when you were with thania. So she's not your baby."

Silence.

"Boyfriend? You've moved on that fast," he said.
I stood up in front of him.
"Shut up Ethan. Seriously. I loved you. You were legit the love of my life. I trusted you. These past 4 years were the best time I ever had. I'm not kidding. You saved me. If it hadn't been for us meeting, I would've committed suicide the same week I met you. But no. God had a different plan for me and He let us meet. But then you cheated on me with my own best friend. God. Why the hell do i still love you? Why do I still get these butterflies around you? God. I hate myself. I have Aaron now. So don't tell me I moved on quickly because I wasn't the one that cheated. Sure, I was heartbroken. Devastated Ethan. I legit had the longest and biggest panic attack I ever had. And you know who was there the whole time for me? Who held me that hour that I cried? It was Aaron. We didn't even know each other and yet there he was, holding me because I was heartbroken because I was remembering all my memories with you. Every single kiss, hug, laugh with you. God. I hate myself," I said sitting down to take a breath.

I wiped away the tears that were escaping while I said everything I needed to get off my chest.

"I'm sorry. I really am sorry," Ethan said hugging me.

I let him hug me because I missed this. I missed us being together.

"I'm so stupid. Instead of hating you right now, I'm falling even more in love with you Ethan Grant Dolan," I sobbed.
"Babygirl please. Forgive me. I've missed you. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you," he whispered.
"No. No. No. You're a fuckboy now. I saw you earlier today too. You were with another girl in your room," I said pushing him away.
"No no no. Babygirl. Please. I've missed you so much. Please. She meant nothing to me. Please babe. Forgive me," he pleaded.
"Fuck you Ethan," I said.
"And to think, I was falling for you once again. Nah. Fuck that. Sure I still love you and I won't ever stop because you were my first fucking love. But now, I have Aaron. And I'm starting to fall in love with him, even if I haven't told him yet," I trailed off.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes until I heard laughing.

"Blanca I just wanna apologize for getting in between you guys. I've acted cruel with you but I regret it. I've hated myself for doing that to you. The person I called my sister," thania said.
"Thania..." I said.
"Please forgive me," she said with tears rolling down her face.
"I forgive you. You and Ethan. I don't like having any anger in my heart towards anyone. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna get back with Ethan. I seriously am falling for Aaron," I said.

I got up and decided to walk home by myself.

*at home*

"Hey babe. Let's go out yeah? Just you and me. Away from everyone else," I said when I got home.
"Someone's in a good mood," Aaron said smiling when he saw me smiling.
"Well I saw you and immediately got happy," I said giving him a kiss since we were in my room.
"In that case, get ready. I'll look up some places we can have a nice date at," he said kissing me one more time before he left.

I took my phone out and texted two people in a group chat.

Me: i need your guys' help.
Bree🤦🏻‍♀️💘: what's up?
Thania🤧💗: what's wrong?
Me: im going on a date with Aaron tonight and I don't have any nice dresses.
Thania🤧💗: i'll be right over.

*2 hours later*

"God Jesus you're looking hella hot," thania said once they finished helping me

"Smoking hot," added Bree.
"Thank you you guys. I appreciate it," i said hugging both.

My phone vibrated.

Aaron🐻🍯💛: hey princess👸🏻 just wanted to let you know that I'm back and I'm waiting for you downstairs. So just come down when you're ready❤️
Princess👸🏻❤️😩💞: mkay baby. Be right down 😚

"He's so fucking cute. I love him so fucking much ugh," I said putting my phone down.
"I cry. If only jack and I were like you guys," Bree said, wiping away a fake tear.
"Go talk to Grayson," I said looking at thania.
"Are you sure? I feel like he still hates me," thania said.
"He's never hated you. Even tho you did that, he's still in love with you."
"Alrighty then. I'll see you guys later," she said running out the door.

Bree helped me walk down the stairs and go into the living room where Aaron was.

"Holy moly. You look so perfect," Aaron said as his jaw dropped.
"Look at you tho! You look sexy," I said checking him out.

"Let's go my lady

"Let's go my lady. We have a reservation at Zeppoli," Aaron said as he helped me walk out.
"Bring her back by 10 Carpenter. That means you have 4 hours," bree yelled out.

We just started laughing and drove off.

*3 hours later*

"Why are you so perfect," I asked playing with hand.
"I'm not the perfect one here. You are. Despite everything that's happened to you, you're still the most beautiful girl I know," he whispered to me.
"Are you going to love me for the rest of our lives," i whispered back.
"Im already in love with another girl," he said smiling.
"Oh," I said getting sad because I knew I would never be happy.
"Who's the girl?"
"Well, she's gonna call me dada and she's gonna call you mama in a few months," Aaron said with a huge smile on his face.
"You're the fucking best. I am so in love with you. I love you so Rosa," Aaron said leaning in.

I leaned in and we kissed and it was just amazing.

Except, I had Ethan in mind the whole time.

IM ALIVEEEEEE. who would you guys prefer Rosa to be with? Ethan or Aaron. Comment and let me know because I don't know who she should end up with it yet. Anyways, Ima try to update now that i have a whole week off due to thanksgiving break:) luv u all
-B🍯🌻🌞🌼💫🌟✨☀️⚡️💛