Chapter 9

I guess since I love you guys that I will bless you all with a chapter.

Jaymes pov

I felt all the pain. Up until she pumped me full of morphine. I could feel and hear everything. I could hear my mates sobs as he begged me to wake up. I didn't understand what he ment I am awake in right here. I felt the Sparks as he grabbed my hand. I even felt the tears land on my hand and when his shaky lips caressed the skin on my hand. I don't like this place. I don't like not seeing. I don't like not being able to hold my mate. I don't like hearing his sobs and not be able to comfort him. "Jayme if you can hear me please wake up." I heard him choke out. I tried to pull myself out of the darkness. My arms and legs felt like lead. I started with my hand I tried to move it. Finally after what felt like forever my finger twitched. "Jayme?" I heard Tyson call. I slowly tried to open my eyes. Again after what felt like forever I could open them. "JAYME" Tyson yelled pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and held him as he cried. "I thought you were never gonna wake up"

Authors note
It's super short I know but my goal this school year is to try and rewrite the book or just update as much as possible. So here is the last chapter that I had already written before i start to rewrite it. And if you would like any part from the chapters I have alreayd written comment what happened on this chapter and I will keep it in the rewrite.