Chapter one

Chapter one

Jayme's p.o.v

Why does someone need a five foot tall hamper? I mean seriously and then make a 4'11 guy carry it out of an RV and into the house? I look at it up and down and decide to wrap my arms around it and lift. bad idea. I heard a crack and felt a burning pain in my back. clenching my jaw I picked it up agian and stumbled to the house knowing that if I screamed or showed any sign of pain I'd get five slashes. I don't get beat people aren't just aloud to come up and slap me. I have to break a rule that the alpha sets up and depending on the day and rule they give me slashes.

I carried the basket down the stairs stepping on the many things on the basement floor. Suddenly a huge crack of thunder and lighting hit making me drop the basket and my ears to go flat on my head. Oh did I mention I'm a neko and a omega. All omegas are nekos. Some of us the lucky ones have mates and are removed from the omega role. I quickly picked up the cloths shoving them in the washer turning it on and running up stairs. Everybody knows I'm terrified of storms. Because of my past I go and hide away from windows and doors that lead to outside. It's the only time the alpha lets me show fear. Trembling I sat in my windowless room. Curling into a ball on my bed I whimpered and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

Ten minuets later"""'"""

The storm got worse and people started looking for me to make sure I wasn't passed out or dying. You see my pack actually cares about me but it's by law they have to give me slashes and make me do stuff. In other packs the beat them for fun. I curled into myself tighter memories flowing through my mind like a slide show.

"Are you ok?" I was pulled out of my trance by a deep husky voice. I turned around so I was facing the door. I nodded slowly looking down not making eye contact. Two fingers pushed my head up so I was forced to look into there eyes. "mine" he growled. I cocked my head to the side an backed up slowly. "P-please d-don't hurt-t m-me" I whimpered pressing myself to the wall. The man my mate shook his head so fast I swear I heard a crack "never" a huge crack of thunder and a flash of lightning struck making me jump into his arms shaking my tail wrapped tightly around me and my ears pressed against my head. He walked out of the room and into the living room. "Found him" he exclaimed sitting down me still attached to him. Another crack and I hid my face in his neck whimpering. he held me tightly and rubbed my back attempting to sooth me. He accidentally ran over a slash I winced and whimpered squirming away from him hand. he frowned and turned me around lifting my shirt. He growled. "WHO DID THIS!" he roared pressing me to him protectively. The girl who always delivers my punishment the only one who enjoys it. "I did alpha he's very bad." She explained sweetly rubbing her hand on his arm. ALPHA! I can't be mated to the alpha there possessive and mean. I started to shake violently. I started to hyperventilate and soon saw stars. I saw black spots and let the darkness take over.