-5-

Dan laughed.

"Really? Wow you were an idiot." he said between his soft laughter.

"Maybe, but how cool would it to be part fish?" the boy asked, grinning.

"That would be pretty cool, but I don't think eating fish food was going to achieve that."

"I was young!" the boy exclaimed.

"Whatever"

"Don't act like you never thought anything stupid when you were younger." the boy said. He was so pretty. The way you could drown in those beautiful blue orbs, and Dan could only imagine running his fingers through his silky hair, and he could never get tired of the scent of raspberry radiating off of the boy's slender silhouette.

"I mean, I wanted to be Lara Croft, but that's really about it." Dan said. "I mean her triangle boobs were goals."

"That can't be it." Phil said.

"That's what I remember, the rest of my childhood memories are my..." Dan stopped himself. He wasn't ready to tell the stranger about his past. "family vacations." he finished nervously, hoping the boy wouldn't notice the gap.

"My family-" the boy was cut off by his girlfriend .

"Let's go." She said.

"You can go, I don't rea-" She interrupted the boy again.

"You have been avoiding me all night! Come home with me." She told him. Dan narrowed his eyebrows, wondering why the boy was with that girl, trying to understand their relationship. His thoughts were cut off by the boys sigh of defeat.

"I'll be there in a sec, wait in the car?"

"Whatever" She scoffed as she sashayed away. The boy rolled his eyes.

"Sorry." he laughed nervously.

"It's fine, thanks for keeping me company?"

"No problem," He smiled. "I'm Phil."

"I'm Dan."

"Nice to meet you, Dan."

"You too."

"I better be going." Phil rushed.

"Okay, see you." Dan said. Phil ran off, leaving Dan there to be alone for the last few hours of the night

---

Short chapters are intended fyi, because if I update everyday. PLEASE COMMENT QUESTIONS, I WANNA DO QOTD!! Anyways, I hope you are having a great day, love you all.

-Lae <3