Chapter 5 Lets go and kill

Slender teleported me into the room. It was painted blood red, obviously my favorite color. I looked around at the room, noticing painting items that I could use to decorate my room. But what really caught me off guard was the lone picture of my mother next to my bed. I teared up and picked up the picture, and I looked at slender. I gave him a sad smile, and hugged him. "I thought you would want a picture to remember your mother..." He said, wrapping his arms around me. "Thank you." I said in a small but audible voice. I pulled away from him and put the picture to my chest, closing my eyes. I walked back and set it back down. "I will leave you alone to prepare for your night in town. But since this is your first night, I would like someone to accompany you. Who do you wish to go with?" He asked. I thought about it, I didn't really want to meet new people, and I was definitely not going with Jeff. So that left Ben. "Can I go with Ben?" I asked. He nodded, "Ben isn't really one to kill, he makes his victims attempt suicide, but he should be able to keep you out of trouble." He nodded talking to himself. "Well, that is all, I shall inform Ben." He said, then teleported out of the room.

--- time skip to when they leave the mansion ---

"So. Where are we going?" He asked. I sighed and said, "We are going to pay a visit to my bullies from school and teach them a lesson." I replied. "How? You don't have your weapons yet." He asked. "Then I'll kill them with whatever I find in their house." I stated, smirking under my mask as we walked. Ben just looked at me, but he said nothing more. We edged the woods and made it to my neighborhood. I stopped, and Ben did too. I looked around my house, seeing it was covered in police tape. I just chuckled. "The old man deserved it." I said and started to walk down the sidewalk. Ben looked at me, "was that your house?" He asked. I just nodded. "What happened?" He asked again. "What is this? An interrogation?" I asked amused. "Sorry." He said in a small whisper. "Don't worry. I'll tell you after the killing spree." I promised. I saw his face light up and I chuckled once more. I stopped in front of a light blue house. This was the home of the person I hated the most. Popular Jessica Ross. I looked through the window, my smirk growing wider. "Perfect." I said quietly, "All of the people I hate the most all conveniently in one house for a sleepover. Ben? You mind turning off the lights and mess up the tv to give them a good scare?" "Nope." I heard Ben say, "just let me get in your phone." I pulled out my phone and turned it on, I watched as he was sucked inside. He did everything like I asked. I heard the girls scream and I smashed the window and jumped in. "Sup bitches." I said smiling crazily under my mask. Britney tried to run out the door but I grabbed her by the neck and held her up, choking her, "Oh no you don't." I squeezed tighter until she stopped struggling and completely stilled. "Hey. I think I'm just going to watch this one." Ben said leaning against the walls as the girls stared at me horrified. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah, I want to see what you do to them. And plus, there's more people we are going to kill tonight." The three girls that were left screamed at bens statement. I just laughed at their reactions. "Well. Do you mind helping me hold them down or tie them up. I think I want to have a little fun with them." I said. Ben smiled a nodded. Ben grabbed Amy and rose while I grabbed Jessica. We pushed them in chairs and tied them up. I went into the kitchen, grabbing various things. "Let's see here." I said coming back. I grabbed a frying pan and walked towards Amy. "Your first." I said. Se started to tremble, "No... No please don't!" She pleaded. "Hm." I said, "that sounds a lot like me when you and your  "boyfriends" we're beating me up." I hit her on the head as hard as I could. She screamed in pain. I hit her over and over as I watched her head bleed. I flipped her chair over and I started to stomp on her head, bashing it in. I watched as she drew one last breath. I moved to Rose next. "Hm. What about you." I untied her from her chair and grabbed her by the wrist, walking into the bathroom. I heard Ben follow me from behind, curious as to what I was doing. I turned on the tub and watched as it filled. Rose tried to get away from me but I had a firm grip on her. She started screaming in hope neighbors would hear her, but this place was sound proof. Even if they did hear and called the cops, it would take about 20- 25 min for them to get here. I used my other hand to grab the back of her neck and I pushed her face into the water. She started to flail. I was drowning her. I turned to Ben and his face was terrified. Slendy has told me about all the people in the mansion. Ben had drowned, I kinda felt bad for bringing back memories and making him uncomfortable, but this is not how I planned on killing her. "Hey Ben, hand me that hair curler over their." I said, pointing to the hair curler laying on the edge of the sink, "and keep it plugged in." He snapped out of his horrified trance and handed it to me. I pushed her all the way in and she came up coughing for air. I checked to make sure it was on, and before she could do anything else, I dropped the hair curler in the tub, and watched and she was electrocuted. I laughed. Then started to walk out of the bathroom, Ben scampering behind me. Still shaken up on the bathroom murder. I wouldn't have done that to him, I wouldn't have the heart to. He's my friend, my first and only friend. I mean, I know I have slendy, but he was the "father I never had" person. I walked into the room to see Jessica staring at me. "What did you do to Rose?" She asked, tears streamed down her face. "Oh, let's just say I gave her a little shock." I replied, humored by Jessica's behavior. "Now it's your turn. I saved the best for last." I said. She started to freak out. I grabbed a small kitchen knife and I dug it into one of her eyes. She screamed. I smiled, it was music to my ears. Her eye ball popped out and I forced her mouth open. I sliced up and down her tounge. I eventually got bored and just chopped it off. I made deep cuts all over her body. I took off each finger and toe. Then, I sliced her stomach open, her organs pooling out. Then i ended it by stabbing her in the heart and said, "See you in hell." The front door opened and I looked up to see Jessicas parents got home. Her dad looked at the scene before him and asked in an angered voice, "Who are you?!" Maniacal laughter bellowed from me. "Your worst nightmare." I said. I threw the knife into her mothers head and ran up to her dad hitting him in the jaw. He fell over and I pulled out the knife from the woman's head and drove it into his chest. Ben was looking at me when I turned around. "What?" I asked. "Dude. Your so dark." He said with a smile. "It's a gift." I said and shrugged.