Chapter one

Thank you GroundsForDivorce for the cover, it's amazing 😍

Alana, I'm home!' I shouted as I through the door open and stalked through it.

'I've had such a shit day you wouldn't believe it!' I waited for the reply that didn't come. Hmm she must still be at work. She the exact opposite to me. She likes good boys with great grades and a well-paid job. Whereas I like bad boys with tattoos covering their arms, big muscles, cute faces and a bloody gorgeous body.

I slowly move around the kitchen and I wonder how dad is doing in Africa. I hope he comes back here soon or at least back to England. He has been away for a few months now. Mum caught him cheating so he left. I thought going to Africa was a bit of an overreaction but mum was content with it. It's not like she wasn't cheating on him. I just...

"shh"

I freeze. I hear footsteps. What the fuck was that?

"Who the fuck is in my house?" I shout out. Someone is in my house and I was going to find them and kill them. I slowly move around the kitchen and grab the biggest knife I could find. I wasn't one to panic and get scared. I was one to be practical and fight back. As normally as I could I moved towards the lounge.

"Come out, come out where ever you are" I said in a taunting voice, giving a little chuckle after. I hear a shuffle behind me. I spin round throwing my knife to where I heard the sound. Louis moves his head slightly as the knife wizzes past his face. I see him standing there with his sexy lip ring and his bloody amazing tattoo sleeves with the knife sticking out the wall behind him. He was wearing baggy tracksuit bottoms showing off his jack will pants and a loose tank top revealing is gorgeously huge biceps. A small smile plastered on his face giving me a glance at his perfect set of teeth.

"Well 'ello there." He said "By the by, that was a bloody good shot, but clearly not good enough to stop this master piece." Complimenting my skills...I think as he playfully gestured to his body.

"Who else is here you fag? And I learnt that from my dad, you know how he was" I say as Louis turns around to retrieve the knife.

"Just me and Zayn." He says as Zayn pops up and jumps over the sofa to stand by Louis who is now walking off to but the knife away.

"We thought that you were Alana. You know how much she hates us!" Zayn complained. A sad look on his fucking hot face. He normally went round topless and with a girl attached to his crotch, which is why I am surprized to see him wearing a tight, grey polo shirt and no scabby girl. His biceps bulging out of his shirt, with his tattoos running down his arm. He is wearing some black jeans and cheap trainers, from the local shop.

"Yeah I know, but you know how she is she likes smart boys like...umm... what's his face" I say

"Harry"

"Leeroy" they reply in union and turn to face each other. Louis is lent up against the door with a sad look on his face. We know how much Zayn likes Alana and how much she hates him in return.

"No." I say. "Harry is with that other girl. Umm. Hannah, Hattie? I'm not sure."

"And anyway I am smart!" Zayn stats. Louis and I turn to look at him.

"Really?" I say and Zayn nods his head in reply.

"Ok, what's two plus two?" Louis asks.

"Easy" says Zayn. 'it's eight" he must have seen the looks on our faces because he then goes. "Just kidding it's six" he says with an awkward smile.

"c'mon Zayn it's four" I say.

'Bollocks' he mumbles under his breath. I wish the world was like the movies some times, where everything is perfect and you get the most amazing guy ever. Zayn would get Alana, Louis and Eleanor would finally get married and I would watch the world go round as my true love finds some beautiful girl and fucks her on his way to me.

"You ready to go?" a deep voice pulls me out of my thoughts. I look up at Louis and smile. He was so perfect.