Chapter six

Alana has calmed down from us trashing her room on Saturday and is walking around with that Hannah, Hattie girl or was it Henrietta? Don’t know, don’t care.

I bump into a tall, skinny boy with curly hair. Oh it is that nerd…Harry? He looks down at me and smiles. I glare at him, he is too happy to be at school. He holds out his hand and says

“Hey, I’m harry.” I turn to him.

“STOP BEING SO HAPPY!” I scream in his face. I hate happy people, unless I’m happy and at this moment I’m not. A worried looks comes to his face.

“Are you okay?” He asks simply.

“Oh. Yes, just perfect.” I say sarcastically and walk away. He grabs my arm I try to pull away but he is stronger than he looks. He then spins me round. He looks in to my eyes and I look into his green ones.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he asks again.

“Let me tell you a little fact about my-self, I hate wasting time, and you’re wasting my time therefore I hate you. Goodbye Harry.” I say swiftly and walk away. Wow. I’m a fucking bitch.

I walk into the library and sit down next to Zayn. He looks at me then goes back to his book. How nice.

“Have you seen Chloe?” I ask. He doesn’t look up but he shakes his head. He is like my best friend…we haven’t talked in five days. #funtimes. I hate twitter. I don’t see why people are obsessed.

I walk off to ‘the alley’ it's where we meet up after school. It doesn’t have a name, it’s not even an alley. I find Chloe puffing on a cigarette. “Heya babe” she shouts at me and waves.  

“Hayy” I reply and walk over to her and Jack. She pulls me into a hug.

“We gonin to the little place thing down the road. It sells food. What’s it called?” she turns to Jack waiting for an answer.

“McDonalds” he says and shakes his head in despair.

“Yeah, that’s the one! C’mon!” She shouts and grabs my hand dragging me along with her. Jack and her have been going out for a while but like nobody knows about them spare 3 people. They prefer to keep it a secret, not sure why I think it’s so that people don’t intrude, but I don’t know. I was the first to know though! I was soo pleased for them. I mean even Aaron (Jack best friend) doesn’t know about it. What a privilege.

“You, find a table.” Chloe points to me. I smile and walk off. I can still hear her though. She is very loud. She turns to Jack “And you get the ketchup nd shit.” He smiles, gets some ketchup, brown sauce, straws, napkins etc… he sits opposite me. I found a table by a window.

“So, Niall said there’s another fight this weekend. You nd Louis in?” he knows Louis wouldn’t miss is for the world, he was really asking if I would go. I smile and reply.

“Umm, duh!” he chuckles. The door rings signalling some-one has walked in. “who is it?” I ask he knows I mean the match but he looks to the door. I hit him gently on the arm. “You know I don’t mean that!”

“No, I didn’t!” he fake cries. I laugh and he looks up crossly. “Wow, what a friend I have.” I just laugh again.

“C’mon who’s fighting?” I ask again.

“A new guy called Harry, Niall said he is fucking amazing. Plus he apparently goes to your school.” Wait what? It can’t be that really happy harry, can it? “And the guy that Niall beat. The big baldy. Umm, Sam I think.” I’m still thinking about this Harry guy when I’m distracted from my thoughts.

“awww hayyy!” Jack jumps up and hugs someone I look up and a smile comes to my face. It’s Louis. I shuffle up so he can sit down. He wraps is arm around my waist and I lean into his side. His hand cups my face and he brings his lips down on mine. He runs his tongue over my bottom lips asking for entrance. I open my mouth and his tongue invades mine. We are both fighting for dominance when someone clears their throat. I pull away and blush furiously. Chloe is sitting opposite Louis with Jacks arm around her waist; she is stuffing her face with fries.  I laugh and grab my food, some chicken nuggets, fries and coke. 

i hear the door open so I turn to look at who it is, just some random kid. I turn back to continue eating. The door goes again. I hear a sigh of annoyance from Chloe though, maybe it’s that Hannah  Hattie girl…