|0|

Destiny 😇❤

Destiny 😇❤

This morning I woke up really not ready to go to work. So I removed Kayden's leg from my face and got up. I had to work from 8 to 5. Thank God I'm off tomorrow and I got 2 free checks. Went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. After I got done with my hygiene I put on my work shirt with my black skinny pants and my Jordan 12s. I grabbed my phone off the charger and my purse and walked out the room. I went to get a bottle of water. " Damn we need groceries Hella bad " I said looking at the almost empty refrigerators. I guess I'll go when I get out off work. I walked out of the apartment and locked the door. I had called a uber one thing about Ace is all he do is bring "Money" home. He dont provide me with way to work, he dont try and help around the house, he don't try and take care of his child. Damn shame huh Ace has a baby by my ex Bestfriend.

When I see the bitch I'm decking ha shit. I was walking out when this guy that's always here. Named King and his home boy Trap. " Aye Aye Ma" I heard king say. See king always have tried to talk to me but I never gave him any play. Even though Ace treat me bad I still love him and hella faithful to him. " Aye Lil Girl " Trap said pushing my head. See Trap went to high school with me he's always tried to talk to my cousin Jayda. " Keep To Hand To Yo Self Trap " I said "Where Yo Fine Ass Cousin At " He Said. " She With Her Nigga. " I Said. " Aye Y'all Getting A Ship In Today? " He Asked Me " Yeah We Getting 3, The Truck Run At 12 So Come At 12 " I Said getting in my uber. " Ight Fasho Big Head " he said.

While I was at work the truck had just ran which means we just got some new Jordan's and etc. Right at 12 I saw Trap and King walk in. " Wassup My Nigga " Trap said "Don't Come In Here Acting Like A Hooligan " I Said. " Chillout Trap & Wassup Des " King Said. " Hey King" I Said "

Coming August 2nd 💜😻 Be On The Look Out.