|1|

Des ❤😇
Next Day

This Morning Well Evening I Got Up At 1. I Threw The Cover Back And Went To The Bathroom. After I Finished Using The Bathroom I Went To Brush My Teeth And Shower. After I Showered I Went To Find Some To Wear. I Got Out This Tie Dye Shirt And Some Cut Up Jeans With My Aqua Low Jordan 11s.  I Laid My Clothes On The Ironing Board And Made The Bed Up. I'm Guessing Kayden Was Next Door At His Cousin House. I Walked In The Livingroom, I Saw Weed Crumbs On The Dining Table Ace Ass Just Don't Care Man.

I Made Me A Quick Sandwich And Then A Cup Of Water. After I Finished Eating I Went To The Bedroom And Got Dressed. After I Got Dressed I Want Curled My Hair. I Grabbed My House Keys And Left The House. Then I Got Stopped By This Girl That Live In The Same Complex As Me.  " Hey Des. " She Said. " Hey Moni " I Said. I Don't Really Fuck With Moni She Known For Snaking Mfs. Any Who Snake Me Getting They Ass Beat. Keisha ( Kayden's Mama ) That Hoe Still Got. It's Not Because She Got Pregnant By My Boyfriend But Because She Broke The Loyalty And My Respect. I Heard She Been Talking Down On My Name So I Got Some Fa That.

I Was Now Getting Out Of My Uber And Walking Into The Mall. First Store I Went Into Was Forever 21. I Got 5 Croptops,  Some Jeans,  A Couple Of Shorts. I Also Got Some Sandals. Then I Went Charlotte Russe I Got Some More Crop Tops And Shorts. Then I Went To Footlocker And Got A Pair Of Pumas,  Jordans And Some Nike Slides. After That I Went To Shoe Place And Got Ace Some Jordan's Them Hoes Was Fire Asf Im Talking The Shits Was Clean Size 12

 After That I Went To Shoe Place And Got Ace Some Jordan's Them Hoes Was Fire Asf Im Talking The Shits Was Clean Size 12

I Stopped At Chick Fil A Then I Left The Mall. When I Got Back To The Apartment Ace Still Wasn't Back It's 5 Now I Put Everything Up And My Purse I Went Outside And Locked The Door Behind Me.  I Saw King And All His Homeboys Riding 4Wheelers. So I Sat Down Outside Looking. Then King Pulled Up In Front Of Me And Becked His Hands For Me To Come Here. So I Got Up To See What He Wanted.
" Wassup Shawty? " He Said " Hey King" I Said. " You Look Bored" He Said " I Am " I Said " Come Ride 4 Wheelers With Us Jayla Riding With Trap You Mines Well Ride With Us To " He Said. " I Thought About It Shit Why Not.  " Okay " I Said I Went And Put My Phone In The House And Locked The Door. I Put My Key In His Pocket And We Road Around The Neighborhood.

I Was Having Hella Fun I'm Talking About Laughing And Racing. I Even Raced With Some Of The Other Girls. Then We Maded It Into The Hood That King Rule Him And Trap Stopped The 4 Wheelers And We All Chilled.

" Who This " Some Dude Asked King

"This My Home Girl Des " He Said

" Wassup Des,  I'm Juice " He Said

" Wassup " I Said

I Looked Over And I Saw Ace Car At The Gas Station And Him Getting Out.

" Say King Can I Use Your 4 Wheeler Right Quick? " I Said

" Fasho " I Said

I Hopped On And Pulled Off To The Gas Station. They All Trailed Behind Me. When I Got There I Jumped Off The 4 Wheeler And Snuck Up On Ace Car I Saw Keisha Ass. I Opened The Car Door And Decked Ha Dead In Ha Face. I Was Throwing Them Hoes. I Pulled Ha Out The Car And Was Walking Ha Ass She Was Walking Backwards And I Was Walking Forward. Ha Licks Felt Like A Lil Fly. I Still Ain't Stop.

" Wtf You Doing Des " Ace Said

" Ace Yo Bitch Ass Bet Not Touch Me And When I Get Home You Bet Not Be There Cause Ima Beat Yo Mutha Fucking Ass When I See You. " I Said

King Pulled Me Off Keisha We Pulled Off On Our Way To The Apartment. When I Got There I Saw That My Hand Was Swoll And All Bruised Up. I Sat Down On Top Of The Counter And King Wrapped My Hand Up.

" That's Too Tight? " he Asked Me

" Nawl " I Said

" Ight There You Go " He Said

" Wait What Size Shoe You Wear? " I Said

" 12 " He Said

"Hold Up " I Said Going To Get The Shoes. 

" Here I Bought These Today For My Boyfriend But You Can Have Them " I Said

" Damn These Hoes Tight As Fuck How Much They Was? " He Asked

" 450" I Said

" Thanks Shawty,  But Fwm You See Yo Nigga A Lame. " He Said

" I'm Free Toma " I Said

" Ight Ima Go 4 Wheeler Riding Toma You Can Come Too " He Said

" Okay I'll Be Ready " I Said

I Know This Supposed To Have Been Came Out In The 2nd But I Decided To Gone Update So Enjoy Babies 😘.  Updating On Bibby Later Finna Nap 😴.