|2|

Diamond 💕

When It All Falls Down Blasted Threw Out My Apartment As I Cleaned Up

When It All Falls Down Blasted Threw Out My Apartment As I Cleaned Up. Today Is Saturday, I'm Really Thinking About Moving Out Of The Projects Honestly. I Like Being Single I Love The Feeling Of Doing As I Please. I Have About 20 Thousand Saved Up. I Been Saving Since I Was 14 Years Old. Then I Have Some Saved Up From When My God Mom Passed Away. Her Husband Supposed To Bringing Me Her Car. Whenever When I Get The Car I'll Most Definitely Be Moving Because Niggas Out Here Don't Give A Damn They Will Steal Your Car With No Problem. Lime Light Was Now Blasting And Then There Was An Knock At My Door. I Sat The Mop Up Against The Kitchen Counter And Walked Towards The Front Door. I Looked Threw The Pep Hole And Saw King Standing There. I Opened The Door Letting Him Inside.
" Wassup" He Said Giving Me A Hug.
" Hey " I Said Hugging Back
Then This Lil Girl Came From Behind Him.
" Who Lil Girl? " I Said She Looked Like She Was About 4 Years Old.
" This My Niece Moe Moe. " He Said
She Was A Cute Little Girl With Some Good Hair. "Whatchu Mopping With Seems Just Like My Mama House " He Said
"Pinesole " I Said
He Laughed, " Did You Still Wanna Go Out? " He Said
" Uhh Sure That's Fine With Me. " I Said
I Got Dressed In This White Muscle Shirt, With Some Ripped Jeans And A Flannel. I Put On My Flats And Some Earrings. I Put My Hair Into A Bun.
After That I Sprayed On Some Perfume. I Looked At King's Outfit He Clean Up Pretty Nice. We Walked Out My Apartment And I Locked The Door. We Got Into His Black Tahoe. It Smelled Really Good Inside His Truck.  He Buckled His Niece Inside Her Carseat.

"Yo Wake Up " He Said I Woke Up To See Us At 6 Flags. 

" I Didn't Bring Enough Money For 6 Flags. " I Said

" don't Worry Bout That I Gotcha" He Said

" We Was Now Sitting Down At The Little Picnic Tables Eating. I Had Chicken Strips And Fries He Had The Same And His Niece Was Eating Out Off His Plate. Everything Else Was Going Good.  He Dropped His Niece Off At Home And We Went Back To My House.

King

I Was Laying On Diamond Chest. Naa We Didn't So Anything.  She Just Make A Nigga Wanna Meet Her Mama. " I Wanna Meet Your Mama " I Said Out The Blu.  " You Do?  " She Said " Yeah " I Said " Okaay Cool,  We Normally Have Sunday Dinners At Her House " She Said

" Let's Go To The Park " I Said

" It's 11 At Night " She Said

" So " I Said

" Okay Let's Go Then " She Said

We Was Now At The Park Chilling Laughing Talking. I Can Tell She Was Enjoying Herself And So Was A Nigga.  I'm Low-key Ready To Gone Meet Her Mama She The Type That Make You Wanna Get Rid Of All Yo Hoes Frfr. I Was Just Looking At Her .

" What Yo Tattoo Mean ?" I Asked Pointing At Her Neck.

" Oh Its My Name Diamond " She Said

" Aww Okay " I Said .

I Just Dropped Her Off At Her House Im Now Omw Home.

Diamond 💙

I Got In The House And Cut The Lights On. I Looked Out The Window And Saw King Pull Off And Out Of The Complex.

" So You Hanging Out With That Nigga King Huh ?" Ace Said

" I Thought I Told Yo Ass Not To Come Back To My House. " I Said

" How In The Hell So You Think Ima Let Some Blood Ass Nigga Take My Bitch ?" He Said

" Ace Get The Hell Out My Face You Know Damn That I'm Not Yo Bitch Nomore " I Said

" Oh You Not" He Said

" You Know Damn Well I'm Not You Better Get The Hell Out My House. " I Said

Ace Grabbed Me And Slammed Me Against The Wall And Slapped Me. 

" Oh Hell Nawl You Don't Fucked Up You Gone Hit Me?  I Know Damn Well You Ain't Hit Me. " I Said

" Yeah I Did " He Said

" You Made Me Bleed " I Said Tasting The Blood From My Busted Lip.  He Didn't Speak. 

" You A Walking Dead Man Cause You Know Damn Well That Once Lotto Find Out That You Hit His Lil Sister He Gone Kill Yo Stupid Ass.  I Hope King Beat The Shit Out Of You " I Said

Next Day (Sunday) 

I Walked Up My Mama Steps Lip Swollen And Shades On.  I Walked Inside The Kitchen Where My Mama,  Jada, My Grandma And My Aunts.  My Mama Pulled My Shades Off And Saw My Black Eyes.  " Who Did This? " My Mom Screamed " Ace Did It Mama " I Said Back.  " OH HELL NAWL DUCE,  DEX, FREDDY GET YALL ASS IN HERE NOW!! " she Cried Out.  I Already Knew What Was Going To Happen.

"What's Going On MA " My Brother Asked

" Look At diamond Look At What That Bastard Did.  "She Said

"OH HELL NAWL THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA TOUCHED MY SISTER. " My Brother Said

" Kill His Ass DUCE I Want Him Dead DEX "She Said Crying.

I Stood There I Was Tired Of Ace Shit He Deserves What Was Coming His Way HELL!  Today Was Going To Be The Day That He Get Put To Rest I Told Him What Happens When He Put His Hands On Me.

Duce, Dex, Dre, Freddy,  King And His Crew All Went To Look For Ace. This Was Gone Be Last Time Hitting Me FOREVER!