Arrested By My Mate

Noah's POV

I arrived at the meeting place early and awaited the arrival of the other rogues. We were discussing a fighting strategy against the closest pack, the River pack. I felt the others coming before I saw them wolves could sense each other even from a distance. I waited patiently while everyone sat down. "Everyone knows why we're here", Edmund said clearing his throat, "the wolves of the River pack are not cutting us any slack so I say we destroy them". People applauded and I listened in.

"Before we continue we've got a new ally", one of the guys said pointing to a girl around my age, "what's your name again?"

"Jane", she replied, "I'd tell you my last name if I knew it". I looked over at her and immediately I felt the pull to her. She was my mate and I knew that instantly. "So are you guys just talkers or are we going to get stuff done?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Alright back to the plan we're going to annihilate those pups", Dylan smirked, "I just want to get my hands on the alpha's daughter”.

“What a girly girl, why would you want her?” Jane laughed.

“She’s curvy and easy from what I hear”, I said casually.

“So I say we go in there full force”, Marcus said proudly, “they’ll never know what hit them”.

“Or we could kidnap some of their females and tell the alpha that if he wants them back they have to give up their land”, Max smiled, “maybe play around with the females a little”.

“We need to show those mutts who is boss”, Harold agreed.

“Maybe we could burn down their pack house”, Patricia suggested.

“The place is fire proofed”, Jane said absentmindedly.

“Right”, Elijah said nodding, “I’m surprised you’ve already gotten that news in your area”.

“We’re not stuck back in the dark ages like yours”, she smiled.

“Any beautiful girls in your area”, Rick asked hopefully.

“Some but most have a lot of attitude”, she shrugged.

“I don’t mind whipping them into shape”, he said licking his lips.

“I bet you don’t”, she said then looked over at something.

“So what is the plan?” Edmund said spinning a strand of her hair. He better not trying anything with her or I’d rip him to shreds.

“Well”, she said shoving him back, “it all starts with fun”.

“Fun and mass destruction perfect for a first date with the alpha’s daughter”, Peterson said cheerily.