Chapter 5: What A Feeling

Shane’s POV

I got from the arcade at one in the morning good thing it was Saturday now. I walked into the house and waved goodbye to the others before heading up to my room. I was exhausted and I wanted to sleep now. I walked into my room and Noah stood up and glared when he saw me. “Where have you been?” he demanded.

“The arcade”, I said sitting down on the bed and taking off my shoes.

“Until one in the morning”, he said annoyed.

“That place is twenty four hours of fun it’s on the sign”, I said getting into the bed.

“Whatever”, he said lying back down on the couch.

“Do you have a split personality?” I asked covering my head with a pillow.

“No”, he said annoyed.

“Go to sleep”, I said then laid on my side and closed my eyes for the night. When I woke I felt really warm and I looked down and saw an arm around me. “What happened to the couch?” I said sitting up.

“It was freezing”, he complained.

“Too bad I’m trying to sleep until noon here”, I said pulling over to the other side of the bed.

“You didn’t seem to mind earlier”, he said wrapping his arm around me again.

“While I was sleeping”, I said pushing him away, “I move around a lot while I’m sleeping”.

“You said my name”, he said amused.

“It was a nightmare”, I said checking my phone it was two in the afternoon.

“Didn’t seem like a nightmare”, he said as I rushed around grabbing clothes and brushing my hair.

“Rogues are a nightmare period”, I said going into the bathroom and changed into some ripped light blue jeans and a short sleeved gray off the shoulder shirt and ran all the way downstairs.

“Morning sleeping beauty”, Evan said as I skidded into the kitchen, “the others are ready to perform”.

“Why did you let me sleep in that long?” I said grabbing a granola bar.

“There was that guy in your bed and he told me not to wake you up”, she said crossing her arms.

“Did he tell you anything else?” I asked suspiciously.

“No why?” she asked, “What was a rogue doing in your bed with you?”

“If I tell you something you can’t pressure me or tell anyone”, I warned.

“A dirty little secret”, she said sitting up on a stool, “tell, tell”. I whispered everything into her ear and by the end her eyebrows were raised. “Your mate is Edmund Clarkson’s little brother”.

“Quiet no one else needs to hear about this”, I hissed.

“Does your dad know”, she asked.

“Yes”, I said sitting down on the stool beside her, “I really don’t know what to do”.

“I suggest you keep this quiet for awhile learn about your enemy”, she said.

“What does it feel like with Dan”, I asked looking out the window.

“Amazing he seems to be flawless to me”, she smiled widely.

“Why is this happening to me?” I asked covering my head.

“Life throws us obstacles”, she said hugging me, “but he never gives us more than we can handle you can do this”.

“I don’t feel strong”, I said sadly.