Prologue

Erin,

I must speak to you. I have an offer. Meet me in the Shire, mid-noon in two days. You can use your map to find the way. There is much to discuss. Come with hast.

-Gandalf

She put the letter back in her cloak pocket, pulling the hood closer to her face. No one knew who lay underneath and she would gladly keep it that way, for she was afraid to draw attention.

When she first came, they stared. She knew people couldn't help their curiosity at the newcomer, but the intricate lines on the right side of her face were hard to miss.

She was thankful for the friend she had, Gandalf the Grey. A wizard with much curiosity and wisdom. He didn't know what she was or where she came from, but he helped her all the same.

He gave her clothing and companionship when she didn't belong, an outcast of a different world. She was grateful for the wizard's help and soon became accustomed to the world of Middle Earth.

Now Erin was to meet her friend and hear the offer he has to speak.

'Probably something insane as usual,' she thought to herself.

But what she didn't know is that the wizards schemes were far from his usual banter. And what lay ahead if she agreed to the offer..

{It's not a great edit, but the picture above/side is kinda what I imagine Erin looks like. (Feel free to imagine her how you think she fits though!) The black lines on her face and she has pure golden eyes (you will find out why later). Pretty normal huh? I know it's short but I can't really seem to write much right now, sorry!}