Chapter 1

It had been a month since the incident. Everything was going great, you loved living with the best two demons goofballs ever. Correction, seductive demon goofballs. You loved everything. Today you were laying in your bed, drawing sketches for no reason. "HEY Y/N, DO YOU WANNA WATCH A MOVIE?!" Anti yelled. It was pretty late. You sighed. "SURE!" You called back, and ran down the stairs. They were sitting on the couch. "We were thinking we could watch anime, since you enjoy it." Dark shrugged. You nodded, and sat down in between them. About thirty minutes later, your eyes were drooping, and you were hiding your yawns. You started to drift off to sleep.
Dream mode:
You didn't know where you were. You were in a large room with a piano, and two chairs. You were sitting in one of the chairs. You looked down and noticed you were wearing a beautiful (favorite color) dress, and matching heels. You jerked your head around to the other chair. Soul sat in it. "Huh?!" You yelled. "Yes, hello y/n. What a beautiful piano eh? It sure looks in tune to play." Soul stated. You started to sweat. You knew exactly why he mentioned the piano. He wanted you to play it. About a year ago there had been a competition for piano. They say whoever won was the best piano player in history. You tried out. You didn't even place in the awards. You thought of yourself as a no talent nobody. Ever since that day, you hadn't touched a piano and instead tried to hide your sorrow with drums. "Yes, it's a beautiful piano." You answered blankly. "I'm glad you agree, say won't you play it?" Soul smiled evily. "Never again." You whispered. "Come on y/n, the curtain will rise and you will have to play it at some point, rather your choice or not y/n." You shook your head. "Nonononono..." Everything started to blur and spin, until everything just stopped.
End dream mode.
"NOT EVER!" You screamed, and popped your head up. "What the fuck?!" You turned around. Dark and Anti sat. They looked like they had been asleep as well. "Whats wrong y/ n?" Anti asked. You shook your head. "N-nothing." "Doesnt seem like nothi-" "REALLY IM FINE!" You yelled, not wanting to remember that horrible incident. "Y/n, chill! Ok we won't ask." Dark replied, placing his hands up in defense. You were shaking and pale. I just uh...had a night terror, that's all, I'm gonna go get dressed." You decided, running up to your bedroom. "Y/n, the clock will never count down fully, you always have the choice of madness." Soul stood in the doorway before disappearing. You looked down. You never wanted to play again. You continued into your room and pulled on some old jeans, and a tee shirt that read get dunked on! With a skeleton on it. You smiled. Soul couldn't bother you today. Nothing could, because. The night before last dark had told you that some of his brothers needed a place to live so you gladly accepted. You were expecting them by nine, and right now it was eight twenty.
LE TIME SKIP
You walked into the kitchen, and opened the cabinet. "Hmm, where is it?" You asked, and shuffled through the cabinets. You where looking for a certain spice for a DIY. Suddenly, some one hugged you from behind. "Hello y/n." You gasped. It didn't sound like Dark or Anti. He planted a kiss gently on your neck, and you shoved him off. "Who the hell are you?!" You shouted, backing up. "Woah, calm down dollface~" he answered. You where raging mad. "I HAVE a boyfriend! Two in fact!" You screamed. Suddenly Dark ran in. "Glitch, what the fuck?! We went over this!" Dark growled. "Wait you know him?" You asked curiously. "Brother." The man replied. "Wait, your brothers are here?!" You screamed, shoving dark out of the way to see the living room. It was nearly filled with ipliers. You gasped, and nearly fainted. You were supposed to house this many people?!