Chapter 3

You all walked down into the living room, including glitch who anti kept looking at. We all sat down. Anti on my right, dark to the left. The both had their arms around me. "So, y/n, why don't you introduce yourself?" Dark asked. "Well, hello everyone! I'm y/n, and I'm (your age.) I don't have any siblings, and I love to cook, and play drums." You answered, trying to cover as many topics as possible. "Hello, I'm wilford warfshache. Pleasure to meet you." Said a man, with a pink mustache and suspenders. "Hello!" You smiled, and shook his hand. "I'm ice." "And I'm fire." Exclaimed two men. They looked about the same but on was wearing blue, the other orange. "Googleplier." A robot looking iplier greeted. "I'm Jackaglitch, I'm anti's little brother." A small child shyly greeted. "Well, it's very nice to meet you all! Let's settle who will sleep where!" You smiled back.
Le time skip~
Everyone had settled their places. Jackaglitch, or Jacky, gets a small bed in my room, ice and fire get the living room, and the rest get the spare bedroom. Anti and Dark where inside your room, setting up a small bed from when you where little. "So, y/n, you like to cook?" Jacky asked shyly. "Yup lil bud! I cook all the time. Maybe one day I can cook something you want to help with?" I asked. His eyes lit up. "Really?!" He gasped. I nodded, and picked him up. You always had to care for your little cousin, so you knew pretty well how to take care of children. You set him gently in his crib, and kissed his nose. "Night Jacky." "Night mrs. Y/n." He yawned, and fell asleep. You chuckled, and kissed Dark and Anti. "Night guys." You whispered. "Night y/n." Both answered.
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! It's really late her so I wanna sleep! 😲 but peace my fanfic readers. Also, what do you want me to call the fan base? Tell me what you want in the comments! Peace 🐑🐢🐢🐢