Chapter 4

Dream mode:
You where in the room again. Same setting, soul sitting in front of you, the piano, and the deep red walls. "You will have to play at some point y/n. Come on, how bad can it possibly be. Besides, I will control your actions either way. You can either play the piano or I will consume your thoughts sometimes just like Dark and Anti. Play." Soul chuckled. You gasped. "I-I just can't!" You screamed. "Then you leave me with no choice." Soul growled, and gripped your throat. You choked. "Expect me when you least expect me." He chuckled, and disappeared seemingly into you.
End dream mode. You woke up in a cold sweat, wanting to scream. You sat up, and took in deep breaths. You got up and walked into the mirror. Your neck had marks in the same spot Soul had grabbed you in the dream. You gasped, and turned around. This wasn't a dream anymore. You looked over at Jacky, and sighed. It was only nine so you still woke up pretty early. You walked over to Jacky. "Time to get up." You gently whispered. He barely opened his eyes, but they soon opened fully, and he gasped. "Miss y/n! Your neck!" He warned. You smiled. "I'm ok little bud." You lied, picking Jacky up. He yawned. You both walked downstairs, and you set Jacky down. "Ok, Jacky, I want you to yell 'get up!' As loud as you can!" You whispered, grabbing two pots. He nodded. "3...2...1!" "GEEEETTT UUUUUUPPPP!" He screamed, while you smashed the pots together. Soon, everyone was grumbling at you and walking down into the kitchen, as yesterday you had promised to make breakfast. You set Jacky in a high chair, and set the plates of food down. "Dig in!" You smiled, and the clatter of the table began. Suddenly, you heard a voice. "Y/n, I know where you have your piano." A voice said. You nearly choked on your food. Who said that?! You were so scared. "Y/n what's wrong?" Ice asked. You shook your head. "Nothing...excuse me for a second." You gulped, and walked to the bathroom. You looked into the mirror and saw soul standing next to you. "Huh?!" You whispered. "I told you y/n, expect me when you least expect me." He smiled evily, and you gasped. He grabbed your throat, choking you. "Oh, and by the way none of them can see me, so they will think you're crazy if you tell anyone about me." Soul laughed, and you struggled to breathe. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and Soul disappeared. "Y/n?" It was wilford. "I'm fine ok?" You softly spoke. "Ok. Well we were gonna watch some horror movie, do you want to join?" "N-No thanks." You replied, and you heard his footsteps leave. You slowly walked to your room, and sat down on your bed. Wait a minute could Soul...control you? That's what he did when you agreed to his deal. He said he could in the dream but...You sighed, and flopped down on your bed. Clickle! Oh god, someone wanted to chat. The door swung open, and in stepped glitch. You gasped, and tried to yell for Anti, or Dark but he froze you before you could get a word out. "Jeez lady, you can't expect me to be a douche bag every time although I did come for some action." He smiled seductively. Suddenly, soul started talking to you. "Just give me a signal when you want him to stop." Soul said. "I will never say yes to you." You growled. Suddenly, glitch kissed you roughly, making out with you. "Stop it!" You wanted to scream. "End his torment." Soul harped. Gilt he's hand was moving up your shirt now. You had to do something. You sighed sadly. "Ok soul..." You agreed. You could tell soul was smiling, and suddenly, you lost all of your senses. You weren't frozen anymore. You punched him straight in the face, sending him flying into the wall. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Soul screamed with you. "Oh? You fought back? Well, time to put you in your place." Gilt h growled, getting up. "I don't think so." Soul growled. Glitch ran at us, and swung with all his might. Soul caught his fist. "Huh?!" Glitch gasped. I smiled, and picked him up. "Put me down!" He screamed. "Ok." Soul said, and slammed him into the ground. He started punching him over and over, no mercy, suddenly, soul made some kind of katana appear in our hands. "Y/n, no!" Glitch screamed. But you couldn't do anything. Soul was smiling like a maniac, and raised the weapon. Click! Someone walked in. Suddenly, you felt soul leave your body, and you where left in a position to where it looked like you where punching Glitch. "Y/n!" It was Fire. He yanked you off of him, and gasped. "Why would you do that?!" He screamed at you. Suddenly, ice walked in too. "Woah, what going o-" he stopped as he noticed me and glitch. They where both screaming at you, and you stayed silent. You wanted to cry your eyes and and suddenly, you did. You started to cry. "DON'T CRY! YOU DON'T DESERVE PITY!!" Fire yelled. You wanted to say something, but you just couldn't. A wave of anger swept over you, and you shouted: "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!" Louder then all of the others. You got up, and shoved them both out of the doorway. You ran out of the front door, through the woods, by the road. It was a peaceful place where no one ever went. You sat down by the side of the road to catch your breath, when you heard shouting. "Y/ N!" Oh good, it was wilford, and the others. They where the last people you wanted to see so you continued running on the side. It was where the trees intersected the road. You finally didn't hear shouts any more, so you slowed your pace from run to walk. They where terrible, and had no idea what was happening. Your tears dripped onto the grass, and you continued walking. About five minutes later you where silently sobbing, and colluding see anything due to your tears. Suddenly, you saw a bright light. Probably a car, but they seemed to swerve. You wiped your eyes just in time to see a grey pickup spin off the road, and towards you. You gasped and started to break out into a run, but it was too late. CRASH!
ANTI'S POV
We all jerked our heads as we heard a loud crashing noise. "What the fuck was that?" I asked. "What if it was y/n?!" Dark yelled. We all sprinted in the direction, but stopped dead in our tracks. No. No no no. It was y/n, but...she was crushed underneath the weight of a truck. I gasped, tears collecting in my eyes, and Mark and I sprinted to the scene. The man who drove the truck got out, and he looked hammered. "I'm, soooo sorry but, what happened?" He asked. He was definitely drunk. I growled and practically lost it. "YOU FUCKING RAN OVER A GIRL." I yelled between sobs. "Whaaat? I'm sorry maan~" I growled, and punched him I the face. He fell back and passed out. "Y/n...." dark whispered, and dragged her body from the tire. I thought back to what ice and fire told me. "Well she beat up glitch, so we yelled at her, and nearly took her out! Let's just be thankful she left." Fire said. I growled, and shoved him down. "GLITCH WAS TRYING TO FUCK HER, AND SHE ONLY DEFENDED HER SELF!" I screamed. Ice, fire, and glitch looked at each other. "Glitch was harassing her?" Fire said in a small voice. I nodded and everyone gasped. "NOW SHE CAN BE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" Dark screamed. Dark handed me her mangled body, and wilford started calling 911. I looked at her face. It was all bloody and mangled. Tears fell down my face. "This is all your threes fault." I growled. "What?! No it's n-" glitch started, but I flicked my hand, and sent him flying into the wall. Everyone gasped. I cried, as I heard the sirens, and the trucks pull up. "Oh my gosh!" The paramedic exclaimed, running over to us. She asked I put her body on the bed and I did so. "Can we ride in the truck?" Dark asked. "Of course." She answered, and we all got into the back dark and I stood beside her, sobbing. "No, y/n..." wilford spoke. We arrived at the hospital, and hours passed. The only hopeful sound we heard was the flat line. Beep, beep beep. Please don't die...I thought. Suddenly we heard the sound we all dreaded. The sound we all despised. The flatline went dead. I gasped with everyone. "No...no.no.no.no." was all I could get out.
Your pov.
You where in complete darkness. Nothing in sight besides a light ahead. Was this death? It had to be. You wanted to turn around, but you couldn't. Suddenly, you heard a voice. "Play the piano to save your life." It was soul. You looked at the light ahead, and thought of all of your friends. You had too. You nodded, and you felt soul turn you around. You sat down at the piano stool, and placed your hands on the keys. You gulped, but this was no time for any of this. You started to play.

Suddenly you woke up. Everyone was around me. Crying all I heard was a flatline picking up a heart beat. Everything stopped. "Guys?" You choked out. Everyone started hugging you gently and sobbing. You smiled, and hugged them back. They where the best family you could ever ask.