Chapter 1: A Home Like No Other

Arkham. A dark dingy place for the past 13 years I have called my home all because I was different. It wasn't my fault that I was different it was my parents. Both of my parents was scientists and really good scientists at that as they created many medicines to help the dying and sick. They always said to me from a very young age that I was experiment child, not one that they love and cherish. Mother used to take pills when she was pregnant with me to see what would happen when I was born. The results well, it didn't show until I was 5 when I could change my dark brown eyes to a shade of violet and see people through the walls. ( think batman detective mode from the Arkham games) when my parents found this out they did many test to see if the could enhance my power, the powers grew when I got older. One day I had enough. Enough of no hugs or kisses from my mother or father telling me how proud he was. I had enough of all the experiments all I wanted was my family's love. All I got was we do love you but in the most depressing way. Once that was said, something inside cracked as I picked up the scalpel and stabbed mother and father but not enough to kill them but pretty deep. For that only reason they admitted me to Arkham saying that they couldn't handle my powers and that I went crazy with power. For that is my back story now for some basics.
Name: Jess High
Age: 21
Birth date: 24th September 1994
Was admitted to Arkham at the age of 8
Hair: long wavy, cherry red hair
Skin: pale skin almost white due to the the chemicals that took from my parents.

Back in the padded room in Arkham my own personal guard Jeff come to fetch me to take me for my din dins hehe " Afternoon Jeff." I gave him a big smile. He's always nice to me as he knows it's not my fault and I'm not crazy. Well I was a little. Jeff just started at me "hmph, you always know when I'm coming." I walked up to him and patted his head. "Of course I do, I have powers." I tilted my head to the side and walked past him and out the cell door. " By the way J." I turn round and gave him a confused look "We have a new guest here at Arkham, someone that you might find a challenge." My smile grew bigger and creepier. I have a reputation here at Arkham that I can make crazy people crazier by playing with their minds as I know what they are doing and what they are gonna do another lovely gift from my parents. "Really what is he like?" He tried to match my smile. "Well you'll have to wait and see. J." He handcuffed my hands together and lead me to the dining room.

Hey guys the start of a new story this is based on the suicide squad joker and the story my sound a little meh. But I am writing this at 1 in the morning. Hope you all enjoy.

- Cherryknight